Dex-chan lover
@bluebee In the original comic Child emperor killed phoenix man in one attack with the tools in his backpack. It took him 5 seconds top.

Dex-chan lover
Why the hell isn't Zombie Man his own story? This one chapter was more interesting than the entirety of the underground arc so far. It was so good.

His powers are like the same as Ban from Nanatsu no Taizai, but also as a zombie.

this guy need only 1 chapter for that badass and reason why he's S-class.

child emperor spend several chapter and it still suck to read.

the fight was epic, but i have to say the ending was'nt as i expected, since the vampire regenrates through sucking blood, i really thought zombie man would have to kill all the monsters in the room first so he can kill the vampire once and for all but this ending is good too, i didn't say it isn't.

Fed-Kun's army
GOD HE'S SO COOL. I aspire to be like wolverine and him.

Group Leader
Holy shit, how can he be so friggin cool. Aghhh I wanna know his backstory so bad.

Dex-chan lover
Man, Mr Zombie man here is looking good... *ahem* anyways, this chapter was pure awesomeness concentrated, nothing else to say!

@GunDon That's not Murata's doing. It's ONE's doing. Zombieman was also like that in the original web comic, and even here in the manga version ONE is still the one who writes the new story moments and he's also the one who write the battle choreography. Murata is only drawing what ONE tells him to.
I'm not saying that Murata isn't worthy of praise for his work in One Punch-Man. He most definitely is.
I'm just saying that Murata isn't the one who made Zombieman that way, so he's responsible for the thing you praise him for.

Dex-chan lover
Curious, how come there's a red color in this one?
f23.png

You think there'll be one as well on official release?

I think it was colored it to help the audience know that it's a new type of ammo for the guns. That way we know that there's no settings or anything for the gun, he's just switched to heavy firepower rounds.

Users who are viewing this thread