Dex-chan lover
Great chapter though I wish we could have seen a scene from that "30 minutes later" part. It was a great way to show zombie man, I have a lot more respect for him as a hero now and I want to say he has moved up in my list of favorite s rank heroes.

Dex-chan lover
I rather see Saitama fight the monster rather that "30 minutes later"

I'm glad this chapter was done with "leave 'em wanting more" in mind instead of 10 chapters of Kubo-tier asspulling.

Aggregator gang
am I the only one wondering why only some of his clothes regenerated? like his main outfit came back straps and all from being ripped apart, exploded, etc. over and over, but his outer coat just stayed in tatters

Dex-chan lover
@InsaneInsomniac
Thanos rules. Clothes, vibranium arms, super suits, and even sentient capes count as part of the body for purposes of regeneration/vaporization. Guns don't count though.

Double-page supporter
Nothing really to say, except hes raelly a monster too.. Well this was better than the waste on time on Child emperor. This shits more believable too. A monster regenerating, over a stupid kid whos pulling shit out of his robots ass when its convenient.

After Kid Emperor's fight that went on for way too long, seeing Zombieman being a classic badass superhero is a breath of fresh air.

Aggregator gang
@tanukihat not sure if his guns or blades got broken in that fight or not (it doesn't explicitly say either way, but, personally, I'd assume at least the blades got broken a few times, if not the guns, in the 200+ losses he took out of the many, many "matches" they had), but that aside, by that logic, shouldn't his outer coat have regenerated too? or does that not count as clothes for some reason? ...or I suppose it could simply be that he left to delve further into the monster den as soon as his body's injuries healed, and it just takes longer for clothes to auto-repair the more layers out they are or the less of his blood they've absorbed or something like that

Dex-chan lover
@SSJR2

Yup, I agree. That’s why I said that Zombieman could only give Ban a run for his money. Zombieman won’t win, but it’ll be one hell of an interesting fight.

Double-page supporter
If only zombie-man have Deadpool personality ... The fight probably become "better" ...?

Dex-chan lover
That was a messy way to fight. Effective nonetheless. What was House of Evolution thinking when they created this guy...

Fed-Kun's army
curious last fight we had a seemingly immortal enemy now we have a immortal ally, who would win that matchup? pheonix man or zombie man?

hmmmm. that like it.
51KD31EGB6L._SY445_.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread