Dex-chan lover
man this many monsters are bringing some old PTSD that Berserk gave me many years ago

Supporter
This was a satisfying chapter. It was to-the-point and didn't end on a cliffhanger to drag out. Zombieman is badass af to boot.

Zombieman certainly has a unique specialization. His battle-power isn't particularly high for an S-Classer, but he's relentless. If you need an investigator or a mud-fight, he's your guy.

This was one of my favorite chapters to date; an uncomplicated dust-up between an S-Class hero and a Demon-level monster.

Simple, crude, yet effective with a pinch of charm. Zombieman bringing back the more simplistic and fun side of OPM.

Double-page supporter
@chad98. Simplistic, but yet very straightforward and refreshing to an extent. But he still seems to have superhuman abilities other than regeneration. I mean, he bent steel bars with his bare hands.

amazing chapter, the only thing that doesnt make sense in the fight though is why didnt the vampire suck more blood to regenrate? there where still more monsters and he decides not to heal himself and die?
it wouldve made more sense if zombie man started to fight the monsters first so he can give no chance of the vampire drinking any more blood and then he can kill him for good.

Zombieman part is amazing, but it feels even more amazing after the shitfest that is child emperor

Dex-chan lover
Zombieman's power is so simple, but so cool. Absorbing outside flesh is new though. That's...fascinating.

Unlike Child Emperor, this really couldn't be dragged out-ironically because it's nothing BUT a dragged out battle.

Users who are viewing this thread