Supporter
He's like a zombie and an immortal one at that... If he was just immortal and could feel the pain it would have been horrible!

Fed-Kun's army
damn..... Zombie man is like Deadpool without all the deadpool sick charms lol
i wonder how Zombie man vs Saitama would end like? can Zombie man regenerate after he got blown up from his punches?

@Serapheid That would be an awesome fight to see lol. Though im positive Ban would win.
Unlike Zombieman, Ban does have abilities outside his regeneration Including super strength and speed as well as his Snatch ability. And while zombie man could survive all the attacks, Ban can still just steal all his strength to end the fight that way. By immobilizing him making him have no strength to move like he did meliodas.

Man im really enjoying all these fights from not only the Bad ass heros but the cool monsters as well. Murata really goes all out in showing these fights (with ONEs approval of course).

I just really want a fighting game to come out at this point. With of course all the main characters and S-class heros there, with a few relevant lower classes. As well as all the dragon class monsters and a few cool demon class ones being playable. it would be awesome.

Also for those wondering like any fighting game im sure they will even out Saitama lol.

Double-page supporter
As much as I enjoyed Child Emperor's fight, this chapter proves that you can display a hero's worth and wealth of badassery without dragging out chapters.

With that said, I enjoyed Zombieman and hope to see more of him and other sweet S-class fights.

Dex-chan lover
This is what i wanted. Pretty good pace per chapter, hope murata keeps this way for each remaining S heroes.

Fed-Kun's army
They dragged child emperor's fight on way too long, IMO it's the worst in all of this series. Especially since i'm not a big fan of mecha.

why the fuck did he skip a much more intricate and interesting battle concept than le epic robots? This is top tier laziness IMO. Much harder to flesh out the details of his regeneration compared to some ironman ripoff

Fed-Kun's army
I'd like to imagine that he is just so badass he doesn't mind the pain instead of not feeling any pain at all. he is such a cool classic hero concept to me

Wasn’t really a fan of how drawn out the previous fight was but this chapter is near-perfect IMO.

Dex-chan lover
...here's to hoping he doesn't feel the need to redraw it.

50/50 odds though.

Users who are viewing this thread