Aggregator gang
"like a breath of fresh air" yeah after that bloody long child emperor fight. It's extremely annoying to watch to obnoxious characters fight each other.

Alright, he's winning the most badass non-saitama hero contest. God, that was a beautiful thing.

Dex-chan lover
nice i thought he was a cool character just from previous chapters, but this one just blew me away

Fed-Kun's army
dude what a badass. love his attitude and vibes, too, and im super interested in learning more about him

Group Leader
I really wonder if Saitama would ever be abble to beat this guy.
Having the power punch of a falling star is one thing, but can you really beat some guy who's able to reconstruct within mere seconds despite being reduced to only 1% of himself ?

Fed-Kun's army
I'm glad ONE and Murata did not change anything and instead just added the robots witch is awesome

Dex-chan lover
nh5stxftc

This chapter is probably a reference to Resident Evil games .

Page 11 , he actually says : Haah = deep sigh .

The vampire can not drink the "bodily juice" of the handsome Zombieman , but he can drink the "bodily juices" of the disgusting , stinking monsters just fine ? Lol .

I think Zombieman is very easy to deal with , but the monsters are too stupid to think of this strategy :

The monsters can win with sheer number , they only need to continuously cut off his arms , his legs and his head when his body is regenerating .

Without his head , he can not see no sh!ts . Without his arms , he can not use his super strength , his guns , his axes , his machetes ....

And the monsters can take turns to chop off his body so they wont get bored , or get tired .

dfrdstrts4s5r

Users who are viewing this thread