OMG, this so funny!!! I love the MC! She is so amazing. Can't wait to see more of her. Thanks for translating it!

Double-page supporter
Good except the cheat is a lower class. Only the free auto translate is here.

Dex-chan lover
uhh i like her, the no bullshit attitude is always fun to watch

Double-page supporter
little disappointed that MC's hope and dream different than the cover one...

but like MC's personality... she didn't give a shit about "ikemen" or "chivalry" thingy...

Supporter
I'm confused about how her magic works in comparison to others, but other than that, I'm digging this.

Aggregator gang
@sketches
it hasn't gone into much detail so far, but based on what we have seen I believe the following 2 points on magic to be true:
1 - otherworlders who came from lands with magic can still use their original world's magic here and can probably learn this world's magic on top of that
2 - MC came from a version of Japan from a magicless earth-parallel and has only learned this world's magic, but is able to cast it without saying a spell incantation which is a rare talent in and of itself (but intrinsically different from true otherworldly magic) but the fact it is so rare a talent misleads many of the locals into thinking she actually possesses otherworld magics

*3 - not related to magic directly, but otherworlders seem to be at least semi-common in this world, and, as per the usual trope, possess rare and/or unique abilities that range from difficult to outright impossible for normal people to acquire, which leads to otherworlders being sought after by everyone with any degree of ambition and/or ill intent...and if meeting with the wrong people first, likely ending up enslaved or worse for the sake of harnessing those talents

You can almost always tell when a manga has been converted from a light novel. They just accelerated through basically 3-5 chapters worth of content without introducing people by name or really explaining anything. No world building, no character motivations, just "this character is strong, and now someone wants her to go somewhere."

Users who are viewing this thread