Double-page supporter
This chapter: "God damn red communist wasp menace come to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids!"

Fed-Kun's army
Don't sacrifice your swarm... That little naive queen... After all suffer she through... Still idiot.

If she plan to surunder, ofc.

Not sure about the politically charged notes and credit page, it was in poor taste and completely unneeded.

inb4 someone calls me a commie sjw... 😁

Lux

Power Uploader
That scientist girl is too smart, she's dangerous. Her majesty Himeno-sama should turn her into a comrade, and she would be a great asset for the future world conquest.

Dex-chan lover
@Snowave It's not a sacrifice. They can't just go and kill all the girls inside the school unless they want to shame their own name in a major way. They have to keep up an image, if news spread of officers murdering school girls inside of a school with shock gloves. They are fucked.

Dex-chan lover
Guess Rapeman didn't learn his lesson after being banned from batoto lol.

Dex-chan lover
Based on the evidence wouldn't it be more reasonable to assume the diddler teacher was just stung by the red wasp himself and went into shock?

I thought that would have been a reasonable alibi.

Dex-chan lover
That credits page is like an instant political compas test.
Did you have no reation? Then you're probably in the center.
Did you laugh? Then you probably lean a bit to the right.
Did you get offended? Then you're probably an npc leftist.

Dex-chan lover
Bah, the right has the npc meme, the left has the Russian bot meme, I consider both fair game all things considered. Getting triggered by the former and not the latter just shows bias.

Users who are viewing this thread