Dex-chan lover
Was kinda bummed we wouldn't be getting Tadano for a while, but was thrilled by how much unfiltered Inaka we got instead.

Dex-chan lover
When is Tadano coming back, has he been isekai'd or something.

Aggregator gang
Komi Used Double "Pompf"
she didn't grew cat ears...
Double "Pompf" failed.

And that's why they caught Nada fish.

I can't figure out the accent the translators were going for, so I went with Jamaican. Makes for a very entertaining chapter.

Double-page supporter
i didnt even notice shosuke's hug dodge until yall pointed it out LMAO i love all the little details in this manga

Dex-chan lover
Chapter of Katai's sister .... Fun. Chapter of the bus ... Fun. Chapter of Inaka ... Fun. I want the next chapters to be ultra, Super, Mega, Hyper fun. Lonked an important element in the last three chapters. The name begins with H.

Dex-chan lover
It's ironic that a lot of people complain about the lack of Tadano when the story has always been about Komi as the primary focus character (it's even in the name!). You'd think they'd want her to show her progress by demonstrating that she can do some things without Tadano's help, and thus prove that she's not completely dependent on him.

@MarqFJA87 I think the problem is that Tadano is the supporting protagonist (and this manga is also a romance, along with the comedy, SoL, and 4koma parts, so the romantic interest should be somewhat common) and he's barely been present or utilized for the last ~40 chapters. The premise also has Tadano front in center (to the side a bit and slightly behind, because he doesn't stand out, naturally) by Komi-san helping her break out of her shell. While she's a bit more outgoing now and does more things out of her comfort zone, she still hardly talks or makes faces other than her wide-eyed chibi cat face. She has taken consistently one step forward, and a quarter step backwards in terms of each arcs progression (and the romance and interest with the other characters has taken a dive about 5 steps back the last 2 1/2 arcs.)

Users who are viewing this thread