Group Leader
I like how the hero party literally stated the good reasons why he should stay in the party as the reasons he should get kicked out. How can you be so brainless?

The Tamer class is quite understimated, thank to contracted animals is possible scout places, don't worry about mounts that run away, they carry heavy things for you, they help you locate food and water... people don't understand that each class have its pro and con... in theory there are 2 types of tamer, the one that fight and tame the animal it defeat and the "pacifist" one that make contract without fight, it's true that the second case is weak because the animals just do things for it but that is something that can be fixed via training the tamer.

@xtremeloldude if really will work like that than basically this will procede like "Shin no Nakama janai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni shimashita"... since they are basically all trash is even possible that when the hero party collapse they'll say that its all his fault like he was the one that took the decision of go away and not them that called him useless and discharged him like he was some kind of garbage.

Group Leader
@muriloandrade
and that's only the ones that got translated, i know of another light novel which got a manga adaption in the last few months which also starts with protagonist getting kicked out of the party
81HPOFiwehL.jpg

Contributor
Top 3 chiche nowadays....
1. Evil Church
2. Evil Kingdom (including King and Princess)
3. Asshole Hero and Companions

Contributor
I know the author thinks that people enjoy the MC going solo more than on the hero’s party, but do they really need to jump through hoops to get him kicked out?

@CoolOtamegane
if we stay in the knowledge of our world
I am much more surprised to see the opposite for church or king
good kings or a church that is not corrupt is rare in our world

and in the case of the hero it depends if he comes from this world or another
it seems logical that a hero called by a god or a ritual that seeks a hero will have hero quality, but a hero designated by a king, or these physical abilities may very well be strong without being good.

Fed-Kun's army
haha the cartoonishly cruel asshole party member trope is the laziest way to make villains, its like putting a target sign on a bunch of characters and of course people still fall for it every time. the mc is "underestimated" and the party members are assholes because thats what the author needs for the story and nothing more

I have a feeling the hero party was not being dicks just because that's how they are.
It may be that the hero party figured that the MC is not strong enough to continue the fight against the demon lord and his forces.
Realizing they are not strong or capable enough to protect the MC in the upcoming fights and out of concern the hero party used the "we don't need you" trope or the "beat the dog to fear and run away from you even though you care and it kills you on the inside" kinda trope. Otherwise I bet the MC would not leave and end up getting killed.

But that's just me being hopeful and knowing how important some one like the MC can really be. Even if he could not fight.
The skills, ability, and benefits he brings along to a party most likely out out shine any failures he may have.
I'm guessing the MC did most of the cooking, cleaning, maintenance, lookout, baggage handling, and even some crafting along with his animal taming ability.
And to top it off, the MC seems like a nice person that most people would like.

Dex-chan lover
@Wotalot if they are acting the witch and the hero deserve a fucking award, and a special mention for the other 2 coz the fucking laughter as he walks out its a nice touch

Contributor
This is probably going to be like that manga where the Female Hero's older brother was the strategist/supporter for the party (and the MC). The douche mage was trying to get into the Hero's pants, and saw the brother as an obstacle, so he had him kicked out with the same excuse that the MC is useless because he can't fight.

If anyone remembers the name please let me know.

@HDMI1

You mean this one? :

https://mangadex.org/title/29231/shin-no-nakama-janai-to-yuusha-no-party-wo-oidasareta-node-henkyou-de-slow-life-suru-koto-ni-shimashita

Dex-chan lover
@HDMI1
Slow Life Frontier or something

But as you said, it was more to get into her pants and that she was dependant on him (for good reasons) and the mage was... extremely prideful and likely resented having to depend on him previously.

@Wotalot
MC likely did everything not related to combat, but they more or less forgot about it or ignored it as below them.
So basically a) They didn't know his value b) They didn't like him c) It would get busier and busier , with or without him in the future d) They could get more loot without him (ignoring they'll have to carry it themselves, but hey, idiots)

Supporter
@Ruthless One it's bad writing (or maybe mis-translated?) Who knows, maybe they have ulterior motives, but I highly doubt the author thought that far into the story.

Double-page supporter
I have to agree with the party.. reading the first 3 pages.. YES HE WAS FUCKING USELESS. He was deluding himself thinking he was strong in his own monologue. He should be thankful, a manga I read a few weeks back, a girl who had bad stats was sold straight to slavery. He should be happy his party just only dropped him.

MCs got to admit, he was useless and start anew. If he wants to be not usless, nows the time to go on his journey to find himself. Needs to look at how he can improve himself towards the future... Needs to do more than just tame animals to become his pets. he needs to train them to become combat support roles, Even become mounts.

What I dont get is, he joined the adventure guild, but wasnt he already in an adventure group ? Was his party mercenaries then ?

@GrimThoughts they had every right to drop him, if he was that useless. Fight against monsters is life and death. They dont want a water boy to run water out to them over someone who can contribute to the fight.

Users who are viewing this thread