Fed-Kun's army
I thought first that the cat girl was a loli but Lucky she is not a loli 😂

Aggregator gang
so.....where are the beast he tamed? or is just like a one time deal here? like "you bear, carry our stuff and when you done you leave", if is lake that then that profession is kind of lame.

well, I believe that the artist or at least the author is thoughtless ...
Why ? because the main character tries to cut an animal with a knife, while he should have tried to plant the knife in reverse grip.
Moreover even if the knife is crappy, I doubt that the main character has the strength to break it

Aggregator gang
Yea why does she have human ears. Unless they’re prosthetics but then why isn’t she hiding her cat ears

Dex-chan lover
Honestly. I don't care what type of tiger it was. I am pretty sure that was a beast.

Sidenote: Why did she scream like a little bitch instead of taking care of that tiger, to begin with?

@TokenOtaku

Most likely is something like "Monsters are made by magic therefore I can't tame them. Beasts are being born on natural means so I can tame them." considering the normal weird rules of fantasy mangas.

Double-page supporter
Now we see more how the MC was useless first hand. Calls himself a beast tamer, he couldnt tame shit when it matters. Only thing he can tame is pets to be friends with. No wonder his party let him go. A summoner class would be more reliable for them.

Aggregator gang
And here we see what happens to stories when the authors obsess about contriving an event without considering any of the logic or context surrounding it. It makes this protag out to be a misunderstood powerful person who just hasn't had his chance to shine yet, but he's going to show them who's boss later. But none of the evidence supports that notion, so the viewer doesn't even have a reason to hate on the hero's party. Now, this super powerful beast girl comes around, gets fed by this twerp, and instantly becomes his slave forever.

If she's the most powerful thing in the world, why has she not used that to get food? Surely, she could kill something and eat it. And don't try to tell me that she's one with nature or something. No animal on Earth would ever refuse to kill something else to sustain itself, and her primal instincts should have her scarfing down that tiger right now. But of course, that's contrived so that the protag can get a waifu to drop into his hands with no effort or commitment on his part. Pure, agonizing wish-fulfillment in its purest form. Fuck this writing.

Users who are viewing this thread