Dex-chan lover
I don't really like the shadow world for the moment...
The thing that bother me is that they spend a lot of time in it. Second is that the shadow world seems to be omniscient... Like when the MC think of something and the quest update itself because it knows what MC is thinking...

Dex-chan lover
Meh, it's what I was afraid it'd happen it's dragging on and on. Hopefully they'd fast-forward the upcoming shadow worlds from now on.

@Clad95150 Well remember that this is a re-created shadow world for training - we don't know that a real shadow world gives clues or status updates like that.

Dex-chan lover
...... So many people with short attention span nowadays, huh...? Expecting every single chapter to be explosive shit like Michael Bay's movies. There's this thing called building up in storytelling, and it's only 2-3 slow paced chapters out of 50 chapters and people already complaining? LOL. I've read the novel and it's building up into a good pay off later, also the arcs after this introduction shadow world is full of actions as you people wanted so it'll be your lost if you gave up now just because a couple of slow chapter.

Double-page supporter
@ckorik actually no, it's not a recreated shadow world for training. If you go back to chapters 51 and 52 you'll see that it was announced as "the formation of the shadow world has been observed", and later the speeches from the teachers all mention "returning alive".
This is a real shadow world.

Double-page supporter
Food Wars and now Castle Defense. Those goddamn mongorians always breakin' down my shitty wall!

@Compooky except the shadow worlds were always like that since chapter 1, so it should have been expected.

Group Leader
@Eolair Why do you think that? No action so your edgyness isn't getting a boner?
Honestly what did everyone expect from shadow worlds when they explained it as having to complete mission objectives related to past events if not this?

Were you all expecting him to get thrown into the shadow world and immediately be put on a battlefield? That'd get old real quick after the second or third shadow world.

It's also not like there's not going to be action in the future; just look at the practice shadow worlds they've been in, not to mention there's clearly a foreign army marching presumably towards where they are. Hell, just read the first chapter or so and you can see that the shadow worlds will eventually get brutal.

You shouldn't expect that the beginning of the first shadow world they're put into is going to immediately degenerate into a shoot-em-up. Although they are single rankers, they're still students - and first years at that. How could Hevrion remain their prestige as an academy if half of the first years died on their first mission?

Just put a bit of thought into it guys, I know everybody likes solo levelling but that doesn't mean everything that is slightly similar has to devolve into a knockoff version of it.

This pretty much sumarizes why you're being dumb.

Dex-chan lover
Pram went straight to being a knight at the location so does that mean the cooking chapter was a complete waste of time? Also wasn't this shadow world supposed have been insanely deadly and killed off oodles of people?

Dex-chan lover
> "Lord's approval decreased to Neutral"

> "O shit I didn't realize he has that kind of personality"

Come on it's common sense that anyone would be pissed if you keep trying to talk while they have a shit tons of works to do, it's not a personality thing it's common fucking sense.

@saito197
Come on it's common sense that anyone would be pissed if you keep trying to talk while they have a shit tons of works to do, it's not a personality thing it's common fucking sense.
It was either risking and getting an opportunity to progress or staying passive and waiting for one that he doesn't know about and you know what kind of person MC is.

p.s. reddit with its stupid double enter was a mistake

@HiraOmnibus
Pram went straight to being a knight at the location so does that mean the cooking chapter was a complete waste of time? Also wasn't this shadow world supposed have been insanely deadly and killed off oodles of people?
They got different respawn points and who said the knight route was the only route? He actually got close to the lord and can do so on daily basis, it isn't something a knight can do.

Not a fan of the font choice for the bits with cursive. At that relative font size (reading full screen on pc), it did not mesh well with the background, making it difficult to read.

I might just be blind, but my 2c

VILHEIM PAPIII but damn desir's is pretty smart, i wouldn't be able to figure that out at all loool

@OsoJr Chapter 1 had almost nothing other than the dragon's name and rank. It started at the academy and gradually increased but that was acceptable because it was training. Now they're in the real thing and it ramped up to full blown quest alerts for everything.

Users who are viewing this thread