This prob gets asked every week but has the light novel been translated? I can’t find anything passed chapter 23.

Dex-chan lover
@Wancakes Nah, bro the red-hair is gonna be Percival! Once societal calss structure breaks down.... And the noble's mentality is shattered. He'll probably be palpable.

Group Leader
So... when chapters have interesting world-building dialogue which sets up following events you guys call it boring, and... when chapters have more action-driven artwork to show dynamic movement instead of dialogue you guys complain it's short, even tho it's literally the same size as the first chapter was, and every other chapter so far... y'all are need-y as fuck...

Read slower if you wanna enjoy it more, or at least don't try to pretend like the series has changed since it's been this lengh and pace since the very first chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@Riger 99% sure it's not that he doesn't 'have spell power' or anything but he doesn't have enough mana to actual cast higher tier spells, he mentions it's the whole reason he wants this shadow world to get the mana item from it, and yeah before reset he had items to supplement him.

So maybe he actually could cast like one real good spell and then be entirely depleted?

If Pram didn't already want to jump on Desir's dick before... I think we all know all the flags that are gonna be raised soon! xD

@jacobson

totally agree. the way they milk every piece of the action is like a stuttering person. it's rough and gives us a fucking headache. i love the story and the artwork is nice for what it is, but the briefness of each chapter is ridiculous

Users who are viewing this thread