As distracting as it can be to have the spotlight being split between so many characters, (and frustrating since it means we don't get to see our favorites as much), the last bit about Komi-san having gained so many friends and being happy about it reminded me that there being a ton of people around her is kind of the point of a significant part of her character arc.

I mean, I still want my main couple to get more time in the sun, and some side characters (look at you stalker girl :v) to get less, but all the people around them have always been a central part of this manga, and I'm okay with that.

Dex-chan lover
I’m having a hard time remembering the side characters

Dex-chan lover
So are they just going to ignore the fact that a grown woman grabbed an underage teenager's crotch? "hahaa no wonder you lose all your employees" my ass, lady, that's the sort of shit that'll get you thrown inside a cell.

It was hot, tho

Fed-Kun's army
mmm how far we have come from having a conversation via blackboard, and in under 200 chapters!

Tadano didn't gave a fuck to Rumiko but got flustered with Komi when they got compared with a couple.

Such a great chapter!

So many side characters showing up again was really nice.

Auntie overheated after touching Tadano's crown jewels.. Wonder how big was it

Group Leader
OOOHHH BOI!!!!

loved the chapter!!

especially the last part.. it was so wholesome...

(and tadano getting "touched" too 😏)

As always, thank you, KSWCD for the chapter!!!!

Double-page supporter
Anyone knows who is the big-eyed frilly-gown-dressed girl that showed up at page 12 and 13?

Don't know why, but she seems important. Perhaps on the next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
She is sukida lily, check v.10 cp.137 pg.14
She's collecting thinbook material.

VIP
I am waiting for the finale scene where komi and her 100 friends take a graduation picture together.

Plus side character pop quiz for hardcore komi fans.

Users who are viewing this thread