Dex-chan lover
What a satisfying chapter haha, she's really made so many friends over time! So proud of her <3

Dex-chan lover
Well, that festival sure is lively...there is everyone and we’re only halfway through.

Miss is a little...too much. Too lewd for this XD

Also...to the old man...”yeh hardly suit each other”...go home geezer you’re drunk!!

Dex-chan lover
You can’t just gloss over Matsuri groping Katai and Tadano like that.

Group Leader
I got to the third page and gave up on reading the chapter due to a certain thing appearing. No sense to get extremely annoyed the first thing in the morning. It is getting so obnoxiously irritating that I'll probably have to stop reading this altogether if it shows up in every chapter, even though the sereis has got some otherwise great characters in it. Well, the so-called romance aspect is also a failure going nowhere and that tag should probably be removed.

Double-page supporter
So sweet, I love the payoff!! Seeing just how many amazing friends she's made so far is very wholesome 😍
Also Aunt Agari is hilarious, hope to see more of her in the future. And more of everyone else too!

I loooove Najimi in this chapter! They're such a lazy, lovable dumbass. ^_^

Dex-chan lover
Cute chapter. It's was nice to see again all those characters. It's also nice to see Komi aknowledge the fact that she really got a lot of friends now.

That aside, I'm a bit surprised by the panel where Katai and Manbagi were together on the stall... It almost looked like ship tease... >_o

That aside, the aunt is a bit too hardcore... And yeah, japan and their "funny" sexual harassment moments....

Anyway, chapter was still nice.

Fed-Kun's army
what's better is that we can tell most (if not all) of these characters appearing
they all had such distinct personalities

Aggregator gang
I'm so happy that they gave the psycho lesbian Yamai way less time. She was so bad at one point that I was about to drop the series.

I love this chapter, but I would have choked Najimi lmao

jak

Contributor
What's neat about this manga is the attention to giving all these side characters unique personalities.

Users who are viewing this thread