Dex-chan lover
Katai protecting his chest at the end, when he notices the aunty looking his direction.

Dex-chan lover
That last page made me feel like we're approaching a conclusion, did anybody else feel the same?

Dex-chan lover
I counted 33 friends and this wasn't even all of them. She's well on her way to filling up her notebook.

Dex-chan lover
EVEN DRUNKED FESTIVAL MAN KNOWS THAT TADANO DESERVES TO BE WITH RUMIKO INSTEAD OF KOMITRASH
BASED

Dex-chan lover
Casual sexual harassment, such a nice chapter I tough I was reading some isekai outta nowhere.

Selfie time for komi san and tadano turning down Hitomi was the best

Hitomi: Can i get one for free?
Tadano: Nope

Short and Merciless :D

Aggregator gang
I can always do without the ecchi/sexual harrasment/perver/whatever jokes in twhatever form they are done but other than that it was fun chapter

Dex-chan lover
Wonder how much nagging it took for Tandano's sister to get Shosuke to go to the festival😀 It's nice to have a lot of friends but how in the hell can you remember all their names, especially the ones you don't see often. Unless I'm just really bad at remembering names/faces

Dex-chan lover
Switch the aunt with an uncle and Tadano with Komi
Yeah not such a great "joke" anymore...

Fed-Kun's army
You know, I'm going to make my one complaint about this manga. Those boxes that explain Komi's reaction. They annoy me. The artist is talented enough to show her expressions. I don't need a paragraph telling me why she's blushing.

lol on page 13, one of the background characters is wearing a KISS shirt...but renamed HUGG

Dex-chan lover
So, armor girl now has a name in page 12, but her face got blocked.

And, who is that on far left?

Users who are viewing this thread