Double-page supporter
@dethduck, about that... someone on reddit actually mentioned that she's Sukida Lily, first appeared here: https://mangadex.org/chapter/424850/11

Her funny big-eyes, writing on her notepad, and the fact that she did appeared on the panel of both Nakanaka and Yamai, it's a pretty solid deduction.

Thanks eous on reddit!

Aggregator gang
Well, great chapter. Komi came a long way in gathering new friends. I remember all their faces but man, it was hard to remember the name for about 40% of them. I like how the future ships were there together and the people who appeared little too.

But could have read it and enjoyed more if wasn't for the casual sexual harassment. People will say it was for fun, but change Tadano with any girl and the auntie with an uncle and people will jump the gun about it. Sexual harassment is sexual harassment, it doesn't choose a gender.

Exactly @NeroPR
That's one thing about anime/manga that bothers me sometimes – they often treat sexual harassment like a total joke

this chapter reminded me of how much I miss the characters from their first year.
Its always nice to see them pop up from time to time~

Dex-chan lover
The only manga i can think of to pull this kind of format really well and enjoyable

Men, i love this manga...

D’aaaaw, Manbagi And Katai can talk normally with each other without any fear ☺️

Double-page supporter
‘Ta-Ta-Tadano... kun. Your Takoyaki are... super... cute. Can i have... them?
‘Katai-kun... It’s embarrassing.’

Ok, enough Yaoi.

With this chapter, i now know the Agari blood run deep :3 look at those endowed fruits :3

Dex-chan lover
D’aaaaw, Manbagi And Katai can talk normally with each other without any fear ☺️

I suppose that's as good a ship as any for the eventual situation where Manbagi has no chance in hell with Tadano, and Katai also can't be with tadano despite being best girl.

Dex-chan lover
Well the aunt was...freaky, but otherwise this was nice.

Once again, we're reminded of how far Komi has come.

Dex-chan lover
Woo, first appearance of benujittosupopoyaki! Probably the most exquisite part of the benusopo too.

Users who are viewing this thread