Fed-Kun's army
wow I think this chapter has the most number of comments ever. 500+ that's crazy. Knowing the popularity, why haven't this manga have its own anime?

Imagine an anime where one of the like 2-3 mains literally only speaks via notebook and emote bubble/narrator. Now imagine making that not totally suck.

Double-page supporter
So the prophecy about Tadano and the 3 best girls were real?

O great Prophet, where are you now when we need you?

Dex-chan lover
This was an event 4mo ago here. When I didn't even know this manga.
Now I just read all the comments. One third is a variation of "hm?/they saw/we saw/oh no". One quarter is about polygamy approval for this case. Duh.
A bunch of commenters hoped for quick resolution, like, in 5-10 chapters. Lol, how naive. After almost 200 chapters of such slice of life they didn't get the idea. And they still don't make any effort to try and understand main character, just like Yamai and Nakanaka from that chapter.
Guys, we have some 16yo here, shy up to a pathology. Almost nothing changed during this 4 months, and I bet it won't until valentine day. Give it a rest and just enjoy this bittersweet slice of life. The latest chapter for the moment - Pat Pat - is brilliant.
What else... Yeah, nobody wanted broken hearts. But there were just whiners unwilling to accept reality (cf. polygamy). But there was one guy, who wrote it right and beautiful way. Something along the lines "author, please, if one heart is to be broken, please do it gently". Somehow, by the impression this work gives me, I don't doubt that Oda-sensei will do it the most gentle way possible.
What else...oh yeah, someone asked for russian commenters with хммм comment. I can do, I guess, though I don't have much experience. But I'll do my best. So...
хммммммм

Dex-chan lover
Someone should take this chapter down and upload it again, just to murder this uselessly bloated comment section.

7e98f959e1259c4249b2cdda581412c5.png

Aggregator gang
Came here after Chapter 223, well, this is the part where it will all start, just call me Time-Traveler or John Titor.

Dex-chan lover
Hm? Hmm.

Man...poor Manbagi. She's a good girl. I hope things work out for her one way or another by the end.

Also curious how everyone's gonna react in the aftermath.

Man, best chapter so far. All the feels, the expressions, lines and everything is just perfect, so good, 10/10 would read this chapter again after awhile.

I left a comment here just to hike up this legendary number of 'they (who) saw'.

Users who are viewing this thread