5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 10 Ch. 78 - Sisters’ War - First Battle

Forgot which one it was, but it has already been mentioned by one of the sisters a few chapters ago during the hotspring trip that when these five were little, Ichika had a tendency for underhanded moves.

Yotsuba is still best girl imo.

Double-page supporter
AHAHAHAHA THAT ENDING CRACKED ME UP!

Poor Ichika, no matter what evil plots she conceives, Nino just bursts through it like... well, a runaway train. Thew only time she scored a victory was when she explained her gift, but honestly that is more of fixing her own mistake ("Are you telling me buy my own damn gift?")

But seriously, Nino was awesome here, and you just gotta respect how she makes her reasons for wanting to form a group clear. But it backfired and now Miku knows that Nino is an enemy and one wonders if this will get her more resolved... or like Ichika, she will collapse under pressure (and Miku did show that she is angrier than the rest when she sniffs potential rivals).

As for Yotsuba... sorry girl, but you will have to drop trying to be the good sister because you will get uses against your own family. Good thing that she has no romantic interest in Fuutarou so that is her only real worry.

Ichika ignores sister, Nino gives her a chance. Fuu says fuu that and fulfills years of bl fanfics. I guess their dad is the winner here.

Dex-chan lover
goddamn nino is best girl

ichika is so good though.

All girls are best girl

I have a hard time understanding how humans can even think that Nino or Ichika could be considered anything but trash. Nino hated Uesugi from day one and acted like a spoiled bitch. Then she did a complete 180 for pretty much no reason whatsoever and childishly professed her love, which can be nothing more than a frivolous crush with no depth or even internal understanding. Ichika was fine in my book at first, but the most disgusting lies, deceit and betrayal that she resorted to, put her far below Nino on the shit tier list. What she did is unforgivable and unacceptable. Eatsuki is nothing but a first girl trope that has no merit to it whatsoever, apart from a few rare instances, she has no redeeming qualities. Youtsuba is nice, but I can't appreciate her personality because she is too much of a doormat, and her hairstyle is bleh. Miku earnestly loves Uesugi, she loved him for the longest time and she was always kind, friendly, and supportive of him. She has genuine, deep feelings and she has thought them through, and is working hard to improve herself for the sake of the person she loves. Nobody else is trying to improve themselves. Nino is trying to selfishly hog Uesugi, Ichika is trying to get him by destroying everyone else around her, Eatsuki doesn't care, and Youtsuba is the opposite of Ichika. Miku is the only one doing this the right way, not forcing it, not resorting to tricks, but rather putting in effort and goodwill and for reasons that she understands very well.

Shame on you for not recognizing Miku as your one and true goddess.

Convert now to the Church of Miku, or forever lose your humanity and burn in harem hell.

Dex-chan lover
Hah! Cunning plans have no effect on those who have thrown away their shame! Nino +1, Ichika -0, even if it was ultimately meaningless.

0PXalIfKHNcKD4jy33hg0U5VAcG7grkWM6nLebmppO8.jpg

Double-page supporter
@Mike234 Miku is good and all, but it would be a shame if he only gets one of em ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Dex-chan lover
super disappointed miku didn't speak up

boooooooooooooo

also i've really come to like nino. Yeah she used to be the fucking worst, but that's easily been overtaken by icihika. once nino realized she had no reason to hate F because he wasn't trying to destroy their family, she let herself get to know him a bit and wound up liking him. I actually really like that arc.

but yotsuba, it seems like she might be the winner in the end because she's pretty much the only one consistently trying to make everyone else happy

Dex-chan lover
Wouldn't be nice if the one he choose in the end is not one of the five?

Dex-chan lover
@All-Fiction @Aarekk
Maeda was the guy who asked Ichika (actually Miku) to dance with him at the bonfire. He also attended Fuutarou's wedding in the flash-forward with a girl he actually danced with.
But i wonder, who are the guy crying over Ichika and two girls on the last page (the one on the right looks like a blushing girl from page 4)?

Users who are viewing this thread