5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 10 Ch. 78 - Sisters’ War - First Battle

Fed-Kun's army
As much as I'm a Ninofag, I actually want Yotsuba to win the bowl. Poor girl suffer enough already and were way to selfless for her own good.

Yotsuba arc when Negi?

Fed-Kun's army
Holy hell Ichika is being close to a yandere.

Nino is going full force and Miku who was best girl is being way too shy!

Yotsuba is in a tough spot and Itsuki is just... there...

Fed-Kun's army
- New chapter of World War III: Battle of the Five Armies
- See Title
- See Comments
So, should we start counting the body count?

Lmfao imagine not being able to say you love someone out loud
This comment was made by nino gang. Ichika's pathetic snekking won't work with nino's involved

We don't deserve yotsuba, poor girl sinking herself to support her sisters. Its about time miku starts being assertive given ichika's snekking and Nino's advances

And where's muh itsuki development

Nino just crushed Ichika's little scheme but too bad: "Fuu-kun" chose bros over hoes😎

Fed-Kun's army
And just like that, Yotsuba and Nino move up in the rankings, while Itsuki and Miku stay about the same, and finally, Ichika drops like the new year's ball.

Dex-chan lover
@grandartillery

I don’t know if she was trying to help, but she certainly wasn’t trying to be a snake like a certain someone. I just don’t see how Miku is going to come out on top here: she’s not as assertive as Nino, nor is she willing to just do whatever she wants like Ichika. Seriously, right now her master plan is bread...

On a related note, why must Yotsuba suffer? I would love to see her start speaking up for herself and tell her sisters to stop using her as a pawn. Itsuki’s got the right idea — she’s just chillin’.

Dex-chan lover
Nino's definitely the best girl because I like a strong girl that knows what she wants and not scared of getting it. And Ichika is the worst because I feel like someone's going to die whenever she's on screen.

Dex-chan lover
all is fair in love and war so if she wins, ichikas efforts despite her knowing how underhanded were worth it. BUT if she would go that far, she should have said it out loud like nino. Nino easily taking huge strides.

I still like ichika but nino has been steadily rising for a while. poor yotsuba and miku though

So much hate for the cunning Ichika eh.. Personally, I like her now more than the usual "Onee-chan" traits she always flaunting in the past. That's her charm, at least for me. And believe it or not, snekking is not illegal. I believe she's doing these because she feels threatened by looking at ch. 74 and 75.

Now for Miku who thought she's the only one who loves Uesugi, after she saw a real threat right in front of her eyes, I bet she's going to exercise full scale attacks to Uesugi with her timidness. It'll be hella cute attacks lol.

Group Leader
Seen people bitch about not having harem end in a harem series, then I see people bitch about having harem end in a harem series. Make up your fucking mind.

Users who are viewing this thread