5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 10 Ch. 78 - Sisters’ War - First Battle

Fed-Kun's army
now things are out in open, quints are aware of their sister's crush towards fuu-kun. fuu-kun was such a shock to Miku who prior to that point had no idea about nino going dere-dere on fuutarou.
Yotsuba is too good, being Yotsuba's fan is all about suffering in this battle royale.
Ichicka snek was about to deliver another heavy blow to the church of Miku, their priests and goddess have no idea about the invisible damage they are receiving from that sneaky snek.

so the winner is probably 2no because 2no is 2 and fuutarou is also a 2 but 5ki is also added because 2+2+5 = 9

Every week Ichika is creeping closer and closer to ending up as a knife wielding Yandere that will slaughter any and every person that gets close to Fuu-chan, whether they are her sisters, or even just male friends, very soon no one will be safe from her wrath.

Dex-chan lover
Just best girl being best girl as always, nothing new

z14.png

@Rain09 waiting for itsuki to trow some nukes

She doesn't have to. She's already won. Notice that she was the only one NOT asserting herself.

Dex-chan lover
tbh i actually like the males character more now xD just because the sisters r having a very big war and futarau is going to get his meat eaten by them if hes too close... and again... another complain from me for ichika... shes really destroying it... tbh its a good story element... theres yotsuba the timidest one currently which has not stepped in the love chase yet because of shes being humble?? well too bad shes the reason ichika's yandere personality is activated... then miku currently being the purest just because shes trying very hard for it... nino the uhh i guess serious and is pushing her love without playing dirty... well in my book at least and then ichika being the will have to say the villain most... then itsuki the childhood one... wait the minute now that i say it dont the childhood target the one that always fails?

poor Nino, this is the second time she's being clear about her intentions, but Fuu-kun brushes her aside. She really needs to not accept this any longer, but so far Negi made sure there's much going on, whether it was all quints passing off as Itsuki, the national exams and now the school trip.

Aggregator gang
I had predicted the girls would end up together as a joke at the beginning of the chapter. Can't believe they did. 🤣🤣🤣

Users who are viewing this thread