5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 10 Ch. 78 - Sisters’ War - First Battle

Aggregator gang
Always friends before hoes.
54525276_2052453335056249_4462850347760615424_n.jpg

Remember kids, friends are always with you (and to build another friendlike relation who's not going to be an asshole to you even when you ARE with him is such a pain in the ass)in bad and good times, but there's thousands of kitties out there.

Group Leader
lol.
Yotsuba's too pure.

The quints plan backfired especially Nino's assertiveness.

Miku should exert herself more.

Again, Ichika with the scheming--dragging poor Yotsuba to her schemes--but that does make things interesting among the sisters.

BROS BEFORE HOES. MAEDA AND TAKEDA ALL THE WAY.

@conscript117 that cuckolding thing has nothing to do with the story..

you do know that ichika sabotage miku.. which is unforgivable.. imagine how would miku feel if she new about that.. and you still saying that what shes doing is ok?

but i see you favor Ichika, thats why no matter what underhand tactics she uses youll still defend her.. which is ok, i respect that.. we all have our own oppinion and thoughts.

and dont forget the fact thats they're SISTERS!! --- blood is thicker than water..

Tbh, in my opinion, Nino deserves to win honestly she is the number one Miku is second for me but at this point she is being way less proactive then she should be, and ichika is just doing bullshit manipulative yandere type garbage Nino is honestly doing her best while being straightforward, and the rest of em well if he ends up with anyone out of these 3 it prob just be Itsuki cuz first girl who appears wins bs

Aggregator gang
@jet45s I actually favor nino, BUT I started to like ichika too, being ready to do what it takes for something you want is not something bad, even if you have to throw your pride for it and she is ready for it, thats why I like her lately....
The end justify the means.

I like my women pushy, and they are both like that in a certain way.
Like @shadem3 said
All is fair in love and war
We all know who's going to win at the end btw, fuutarou hasn't forgotten about the girl of his childhood and we all know who she is now.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
there's no stopping the nino truck!
but it seems the author doesn't want any of the ships to have a more than one inch lead from one another

Fells like while Miku is taking things too slow and Ichika Plays Games of Thrones, The Nino Trains is just playing in a league of her own.

PS: Translator page killed me rofl.

@conscript117 i get what you saying.. i too would like ichika tactics if only her love rival is not her siblings

thats highly gonna happen... but i still hope it wont.. theres still hints of a harem ending.. one girls route is easy to make.. i want to see how negi-sensei can make this into a harem

Fed-Kun's army
Welp, threesome gay route is fine too. (or even better foursome with Maruo)

Users who are viewing this thread