5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 10 Ch. 78 - Sisters’ War - First Battle

Fed-Kun's army
How the fuck did i know Yotusba would sacrifice herself for everyone else

She has to WIN!

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, I'm glad this isn't a banal as other harems. Actual plotting and effort put forth by all. That said, as a Miku first, harem second supporter; Yotsuba totally isn't out of the race. There'd be no way the development of all five of them wouldn't progress together. Pacing and focus wise they'll definitely have to be unequal. The race and their bonds as siblings are far too interwoven for any ship to truly end without having huge impacts on the bonds as siblings.

Dex-chan lover
even the arc is called Sisters' War, therr has to be lots of mystery answered by the end of this arc

@conscript117 i do know that its not gonna break their bond.. yeah the 4 will forgive her but the fact that she betratyed them wil never change.

so you think its ok for ichicka to keep doing that cuz she knows the 4 will forgive her ?

LOL!
I already expected Fuutaro already formed group with other guys in his class, but still hilarious to see the girls dumb founded

Double-page supporter
Is it just me, or someone else think that blood will be spiled before the end of this arc ?

Ichika make this spicy.
Damn Uesugi you should at least appreciate back for Nino's straightforwardness.

Aggregator gang
@jet45s to those that like cunning,liars,snake girls... dont complain when you got cucked in the future!!

Didn't read that comment from you...it has nothing to do ichika taking advantage and using underhanded tactics, she's just using what she knows to do the best, which is acting, lets not forget that none of them are in a relationship so they are not stealing anything of anyone, they all(recently involve girls only) want to be with him and if they cant have him, then none having him is something they prefer but they want to maintain the status quo but make moves at the same time, which leads us to the present story of trying to get ahead off and make him look their way before the others.

Aggregator gang
anti-aircraft nino just shot down stealth drone ichika in open air and at the same halted the march of infantry squad miku. united nation of yotsuba failed in attempt for peace negotiation between the warring states.

meanwhile food truck itsuki proved to be 2 years late on the situation update and wasted the use of first heroine plot device.

more on cnn.

Dex-chan lover
Haha this reminds me of yuragi-sou trip arc. Bros before hoes!

Ichika 1st maneuver failed.
Nino keep surprised me with her guts.
Still waiting for Miku's yandere to come out, we saw it for one panel.
Yotsuba self sacrifice just improve her impression on me, still can't see her in the race tho.
Itsuki? No comments, she not even show any emotion beside surprise there. Is she even in the race?

Double-page supporter
Dude chill
It's war. They just use different tactics. Ichika just using Guerrilla warfare while Nino is using Blitzkrieg. Miku is stuck in the preparation stage.

Yotsuba is the UN
Itsuki is Third World nation caught up in the conflict

Users who are viewing this thread