5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 10 Ch. 78 - Sisters’ War - First Battle

Oh yes Niño being aggressive is the best Niño. This is all out war boys. Battle Royale! All SS NAKANO ships are preparing for action but got Suddenly ambushed by SS BROS

why negi-sensei making us hate ichika ? thats too much underhand tactics..

ichika my best girl at first... now i dont want her to win

Nino really the best so far.. all her direct approach is good.

to those that like cunning,liars,snake girls... dont complain when you got cucked in the future!!

Fed-Kun's army
now now now, they fought hard, they fought well, but all that will be in vain, since why? since we knew from the very begining that.....RAIHA IS BEST GIRL

The Vanilla fleet vs the Yaio fleet, who will win this intense battle?

Just for your information,unlike readers Ichika didn't know that Yotsuba already made promise with Miku.

From this chapter title i assume the story enter the war with all sister involved, including Itsuki and Yotsuba.

@Jet45s
Atleast its better than other harems where all girls keep playing "fair" and stuff, and no one does anything more than hand holding for 200+ chapters.
This underhanded stuff really makes things interesting

Dex-chan lover
Kek.

Right now Nino and Ichika are in the race, Miku is too coward to stand up despite Nino goading her as much she can (and for her own good because Miku will lose by default as she is going and no, Fuutarou wont notice her) as Ichika is ... acting kinda real women do with Yotsuba trying to make everyone happy and accommodating to everyone except herself (this is her personality since the start) as Itsuki is kinda of a mystery ... she is not out like Yotsuba self-ejected herself from the start (to the point is even debatable is interested in Fuu) but she is not in neither even if there are several hints she kinda is.

Still funny how they all got shut down as they treating Fuutarou as being with then as a fact.

Dex-chan lover
Yup, the winner is Yotsuba, the silent one but actually the one closest to Fuutarou without him and others notice

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Eh, i honestly don't blame Ichika for her actions.

Not that I care though, the ones I root for always never wins.

And yes! The guys grouped up!

Dex-chan lover
SReayK2.png

must protecc :(

Aggregator gang
@jet45s Precisely because they are sisters, their blood bonds won't end with just that, they'll still be family.

Ichika FTW

1520300171741.png

Users who are viewing this thread