5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 10 Ch. 78 - Sisters’ War - First Battle

things are getting spicy indeed

I love nino, she's so direct and honest while not backstabbing her sisters, even give them chance to speak
Ichika fucking snake of a bitch, I am okay with her doing underhanded tactics, but sabotaging your own sisters is no no for me, but like it or not, she made the manga more interesting
Miku, you need more courage, girl. or you'll lose
yotsuba, STOP SACRIFICING YOURSELF!
Itsuki, so mysterious, she's definitely hiding something, and I don't even think that she's in the race

btw I think this manga is the best harem romcom I've ever read, the suspense, betrayal, characters, mysteries is perfect
I mean not like other harem romcom, they're trying to kill each other lol

Dex-chan lover
Hahahaha!!!! So much tension, and then he breaks the news that he's already in a group. XD

Dex-chan lover
I rolled for a Yotsuba chapter but got 3/5th of a war instead. This is the worst dice roll of the week. On the bright side, Miku finally made her buns look edible. Her face at that panel was just adorable.

Double-page supporter
Negi's really fucking up Ichika's personality that much, Yotsuba's role is kinda turning to be what an elder sister should be, Miku still doesnt have the guts to say anything(cus shes a perfectionist), and Nino's leash on Futarou is kinda disturbing (she's gonna be the most broken when Negi dropped the 1st female troupe)

Power Uploader
Ichika being a cunt as always. Not surprising.

Also I'm liking Yotsuba more and more. Such a pure angel

Double-page supporter
This is becoming a harem psychological warfare holy shit

Nino's a wild card

Double-page supporter
@ariebagusp try reading the "Sevens" lightnovel. That's what a proper harem end is in my opinion.

On the chapter, Miku is still my favourite but Nino is being more and more awesome.

Ichika is straying closer and closer to the yandere path, i legit worry for everyone's safety now

Nino is a MENACE and I love how she goads Miku into doing things.

Dex-chan lover
Itsuki will win
If she use her trumpt card (be rena, childhood friend in his photo,and maybe the kiss)
It's all over

VIP
i really like this development... fuutarou deserve some time alone. let those bitches fight.

Users who are viewing this thread