5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 10 Ch. 79 - Sisters’ War - Second Battle

He shows no emotion towards Yotsuba, and not showing any excitment towards Rena/Ituski. And no show of any emotions towards Miku after he knows that she likes him and I think if Nino had allowed him to respond when she initially confessed I think he would have rejected her.

I originally thought whoever was Rena would be the bride but now I really think it's Ichika.

Also the anime running seems to consistently show the most romantic feelings of Ichika. I think the anime will end with Ichika being the bride in the end.

You don't think they were differ with the manga in the end like Darling in the Franxx or Fuuka right?

Dex-chan lover
"First girl" ship sinked.
HHahaha
Fucking hell, every body get a chance now.
That was sly, very sly, Itsuki, sadly, nothing will goes your way that easy.

I like how he shrugged off Rena(Itsuki). He going there to have fun and not to repeat the past😎

This is the beginning of the end. I would assume Yotsuba will receive her development in these upcoming chapters. Forty more chapters until end game, let the war begin!

Dex-chan lover
While Ichika and Itsuki are using deceptive tactics and impersonating others, Miku and Nino are fighting a honorable battle.

I have a feeling that in c41 the one that eavesdropped in the park was Yotsuba( she gave the bag to Itsuki later that day and her club was practicing in that park) and now hearing the name Rena she can actually connect the dots.

Dex-chan lover
If itsuki wins this i'm calling trump and he is going to nuke japan again
Nino gang peace out

Supporter
Yotsuba is the first girl who joined the study group. The "first girl" rule can be applied to her too. Plus, she is pure and must be protected.

Fed-Kun's army
I didnt expect Itsuki to wanna drive a "wedge in" Seem everyone is going after Furtarou in their own way minus Yotsuba. #TeamYotsuba

Dex-chan lover
All these comments but none that I could see about the men's socks on page two that look like Tenga cups.
Tenga-Deep-Throat-Cup-Ultra-Size-for-Male-Masturba-TOC001US409-US-PO.jpg

"Omg who could of guessed it was Itsuki!" Said no one. Glad Fuu-kun is tired of that "guess which one I am" shit and just told her to scram.

Man, why is Itsuki insist to make Fuutarou notice that she's Rena? What's the point? Just tell him, it's not that hard. What's she gonna do if Fuutarou notice her anyway? It's become really annoying. I really hope Fuutarou shot her down again in Kyoto, and I think it'll happen because Ichika lol.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I kind of really want Yotsuba to win now. She's the only one that isn't doing anything and it would be amazing if she got our boy.

Users who are viewing this thread