5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 10 Ch. 86 - Sisters’ War - Exhibition Match

This is what I'm actually thinking of who is the real Rena
C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

But It makes me think: if wasn't a single girl but maybe more than one? Cause, Ichika memories seems true and now this reveal on Yotsuba

Double-page supporter
NO, ITS NOT FINE LIKE THIS.
Yotsuba, why? Wish for your own happiness for once

Power Uploader
@Nicosarea
May I know just how much free time do you have to create such a huge theory??? Just how much of a NEET can you be man????

So now its

Nino
Miku
Yotsuba
Itsuki
Ichika
One less rival for Nino

OHH BOY YOTSUBA WILL FINALLY GET THE DEVELOPMENT THAT SHE DESERVES!!!

Dex-chan lover
@pippo311lp They already said it was multiple girls in an earlier chapter a few back. Indoors was one girl, outdoors was another. Maybe there were other swap ups too? After (apparently Yotsuba?) she had told the other sisters about him, yeah, one took her place for cards or w/e.

They said who was indoors before but I don't remember the exact details, Ichika I'm guessing? Seems like Yotsuba was the original and outdoors one though.

@Fari Before that I haven't read that Rena had been portrayed by multiple girls, but with the last 2 ch. 87-88, is clear that Yotsuba met Futarou outside ad Ichika played with him inside the inn.

Dex-chan lover
@pippo311lp Sometime within the last like 5 chapters had also said that, but yeah the newer ones made it extra clear.

I FUCKING KNEW IT!! Yotsuba was the first to approach him in a friendly manner as if she knew him. Man I feel dumb for scrapping the idea after the Itsuki lied about being rena.

Reading some of thoughts of the readers here, I think Miku did really taking into consideration all the things that happened in this arc. While people viewed Miku brushing off her confession as a negative, I think it was very smart of her. Fuutarou just isn't ready to confront these feelings. Miku getting Fuutarou to kinda say it and be more aware of it while having her confession saved for a better time, it's the best case. Not to mention, I don't think it would be that meaningful to her as well as she received a lot of help from her sisters.

Regarding Nino, I always think that her personality can work against her. I always thought that her confession was of poor timing. The mood was not set to have any meaningful impact. From here on, I like forward her advancement goes.

Idiots ofcourse it's Yotsuba since she's the only one who's sociable with the others anyway.

But the question was who's the one who rang the bell in the shrine.

I wish it's still Yotsuba but this "childhood friend" thing never wins.

I always thought it was Itsuki, but something bother me... And it was that I couldn't believe "Rena" grew up to be someone like Itsuki. She's gotten pretty boring. Now it's been revealed it was actually Yotsuba, it really makes sense. I expected Rena to be cheerful, but Itsuki was not it, Yotsuba really fit the bill.

Users who are viewing this thread