5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 10 Ch. 86 - Sisters’ War - Exhibition Match

it would've been such a fun twist if it turned out it was actually yotsuba ~me when they started the Rena stuff

Fed-Kun's army
That ending......so Yotsuba's arc at last?
I was a bit expecting this since the last chapter, when one of the quintuplets was telling the other 4, the only one with a hyper tone like that was Yotsuba.

yotsuba?
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

im starting to get annoyed by miku she had a chance then she blew hope shes not the final bride becuz shes way too weak minded and cant do shit alone. i dont like characters like that

Dex-chan lover
I mean I guess yotsuba was meant to get her own spotlight at one point man but fcuk this shit tbh why are ppl confusing my osmium tier mc

Dex-chan lover
page 4 ......RIP, welp once again my pick shoot themself on the foot, im out of support for miku, she was my favorite but she didnt have to strenght to power throught, now im rooting for nino know, and wow ichika also erased her save file, 2 out of 5 are out, lets see who makes it to the end

Users who are viewing this thread