5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 10 Ch. 86 - Sisters’ War - Exhibition Match

Dex-chan lover
This Manga still as shitty as it began nice guess they really will introduce the actual romance in the last few chapters when axed

Dex-chan lover
So the Eatsuki thing was a red herring all along... noice

I get why Ichika's backing down, but man Miku sure doesnt want to win.

Contributor
Well, Miku is smart at least, she know Fuutaruu will never go out with any of them as long as they're in this teacher/student relationship, she backed off just at the right time.

She is more of a strategic person like Zhuge Liang, while Nino is a full warrior who always go in like Guan Yu/Zhang Fei.

Anyways, Yotsuba arc is good, she needed at least 1 until the end.
Itsuki arc probably after...not really waiting for this one, she is not interesting at all.

Maybe I'm among the minority who don't think this is progressively worse.
I'm happy because the author is concerned with the issue of understanding and competition between sisters. I feel the sol in it.
This manga focusing on crush, but it is more dramatic through the other side, not profanely carrying out movements like that manga.
It would be strange if Fuutarou clearly chose between them just because of the effect of the suspension bridge. And not bullshit about 'you are so cute'/'you are like this and that'.

Even though, being a black horse is a rather plot twist ...

Dex-chan lover
Why are people saying it came out of no where? It's so obvious since Itsuki didn't even know if where the charms were bought and Yotsuba's Volume (5) literally started with Page of Fuutarou dreaming about the girl he met years ago. All the details of who the girl he met years ago was all put solely in Yotsuba's Volume.

She friendly from the start and the kidkano said she met interesting kid with cheerful smile so I knew it was Yotsuba from the start.

Those who don't see this coming is in denial or dumb as the hints is all over the place

Dex-chan lover
I don't care about this drama. Fuutarou deserves to spend more time with his bros.

Fed-Kun's army
I wasn't really shock that it was Yotsuba since it madr more sense. I just wonder how Itsuki will fit in the war(though it just ended).

Itsuki - first heroine introduced
Miku - first quint that fell inlove?
Ichika - redeemed snake
Nino - from full tsun to full dere
Yotsuba - first quint that met Fuuts and LoliKano

P.S. After Yotsuba arc I would probably jump ship from her to Itsuki until my headcanon harem end happens.

Users who are viewing this thread