5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 10 Ch. 86 - Sisters’ War - Exhibition Match

Contributor
@kronix Do you have brain? They won't axe currently best selling title of the magazine. It will end when mangaka wants.

Group Leader
This just reaffirms that Yotsuba was best girl, has been best girl and will forever be best girl.

If you think again. Yotsuba was the first girl that trying to help Fuutarou but we thought she did that only because a goodness. Everything were already planned.

So? They were all "Rena" at some point, in the past? or just Yotsuba? Because, Ichka was talking to herself when she said she was the one she met, so I am officially confused. If it was just Yotsuba I just gotta say I called it a long time ago.

Dex-chan lover
@donm527 If i go by cover's logic we got at least 2 volumes, one with bride Yotsuba and one with bride Itsuki and most likely we got a 3rd one with all girl in brides like they are all here on 1st cover. But i agree with some here, the manga get dragged for way too long. Also there no way the final choice will pleased everybody. Everyone has a different opinion on will be the bride and no matter the choices and the reasons behind, some will still be angry, especially Nino Team if i go by popular opinion.

@Jorelm No. There is no indication that Miku, Itsuki or Nino ever met Fuutaro in Kyoto 5 years ago.

Recap,
Yotsuba from latest chapter now shown to be the Rena Fuutaro met first during the day 5 years ago.
Ichika is the sister he met later that evening and spent the evening playing cars/sevens until late.
Itsuki... Is the Rena that came up to him 5 years later and spoke to him while on the row boat. Latest chapter shows she continues to play the role and disguise of the older Rena when Fuutaro gives him the gift and she confronts Yotsuba while in disguise and Yotsuba calls her by name Itsuki.

Nino never met Fuutaro in Kyoto. she only found the picture of him later and met him at the test of courage with the wig.
Miku no signs she ever met Fuutaro 5 years ago.

@Lilliwyt I'm optimistic that the author will probably do what he tries and sways... most. Of course can't make everyone happy and I'll still probably wish it Ichika if its any other. But the way the last chapter ended... after the tough battle between sister I thought there would be scars left from it but it ended with all the sisters loving each other and Fuutaro happy to see all the sisters happy together. That is what he promised their stepdad and the grandpa in a way. So how can "most" not be happy with any of the sisters being the bride eh?

I’m not going to be mad on how or who he ends up with.I’m happy for all of them and whoever wins gets my support because honestly I started to like all of them.

@donm527 Thanks for that, it's a good explanation.

It's not just me right? it is confusing. I'm usually pretty good at keeping up with this sort of thing but for some reason this whole, "past Rena" thing went right over my head. It's feels like it I missed chapters somewhere, even though I read them all.

Dex-chan lover
@donm527
after the tough battle between sister I thought there would be scars left from it but it ended with all the sisters loving each other
Which is a bit of an a*s pull if you ask me but i tend to be more critic when it come harems because it's not really a genre i appreciated much in itself. I mean come on, Ichika nearly crush Miku's chances (not that Miku didn't crush herself alone) and 2/3 chapters the power of sisterly love forgive her. I'm not gonna rent too much because i've seen worse forgiveness in an another manga.

@Heartlessangel65 Just looked at that chapter and true she said that. So far no clear connection to have spent time. We'll see if any more surprises like the Ichika surprise. I mean he wore a wig and she still couldn't make any connection to a boy in Kyoto. On the flip side, Ichika was able to see Fuutaro with the wig on during the test of courage and at that point realized he was the boy she played cards with in Kyoto (Flashback scene in Ch. 85).

Double-page supporter
Yots is the one who met and spend the most of her childhood time with fuu among other quints(most likely). And now Yots has entered the bowl.

Holy fucking shit

86 chapters in and NOW the mangaka decides to actually care about yotsuba??

WHAT THE FUCKKKKK

Dex-chan lover
Everything is a lie. EVERYTHING.IS.A.LIE. (and hopefully that includes the "no harem ending" the author mentioned a while ago).

@Heartlessangel65 Well of course Miku new it was Fuutaro... they even said no point in trying to scare them since they knew who they were and were really expecting to see them on the path. It's the scene where author showing Ichika's eye open with realization along with the other flashback panels... "OMG, he's the boy in Kyoto!" and memories of going to the lounge to see who this boy is and the evening spent playing sevens. It's taken in context of the flashback panels.

Users who are viewing this thread