5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 10 Ch. 86 - Sisters’ War - Exhibition Match

Dex-chan lover
I said this before, and I will say it again.
"Inb4 we found out how all 5 sisters actually meet MC at some point in their youth."

Group Leader
Okay, I reread to make sense.

Yotsuba, that sweet girl is first girl as I hoped :).

She told her sisters he was out there, and Ichika curious went and played cards with him :). I still love and root for her, that kiss was nice!!

Itsuki wanted Futaro to relive his Kyoto memories to remember Yotsuba BD. That explains the weird pushing like "since when did you have feelings??"

So far, Itsuki is so out of running to be final girl. Who has the nerve to kiss Futaro, really... gah.

The biggest mistake that everyone does in reading this manga is taking it TOO SERIOUSLY, ignoring the fact that Negi can just make surprising plot reveals that are non-nonsensical for the sake of the expression "WHAT!"

This chapter's resolution in the conflict between Miku and Ichika is an example. I won't be surprised if the five sisters just combined into one person at the end so that everyone will be happy.

bd39e07dc634decc2cf330aedf269162.jpg

Ehh..i already thought so much that is Yotsuba, the only energetic girl is only her..

lmaooo i was reading this chapter half-sleep then that last page woke me the fuck up!

im waiting for doujin where uesugi do wrong sister and then ended up a harem for all 🤩

I just dont know anymore-
Ichika said everything was a lie-thats a tie that she migh be the bride
-nino has active rivals,whic will make her personality go on the move-might be the bride
-miku is cunning rn-possible bride
-yotsuba-revealed (supposedly,not 100% sure( that shes young rena-possible bride
-itsuki-shes the one who's most friendly to fuutarou,and its obvious that fuutarou gets best with itsuki-possible bride

So honestly,throw logic at this point,its a war!

Dex-chan lover
@donm527 No there where two or one dream he had with a five person wedding and the festival scene i menant, was the hand holding scene at the end of Chapter 32.

And realy, you think its possible to write an and where NO fanbase is angry? Wont happen, ever even with an harem ending.( I just like the qoute) And just becuse the mangaka says somthing doesnt mean he´s not lying. He wont say how his works ends even if somone guesses it. I dont care much how it ends, as long as it ends becuse the fun is declining for me sins some chapters.

Dex-chan lover
NOOO no wonder yotsuba doesnt have anything special... ITS BECAUSE IT WAS ALL A LIE

Interesting note... to those that though Ichika was out because no way Fuu wouldmforgive her for the lies.... when reading the chapter again... Fuutaro told Ichika he picked group E thinking that is what Ichika would have picked. So he wanted to be in the same group as Ichika.

She tells them they were all lies.... but the tiny panels with all the sweet moments together... obviously not.

Dex-chan lover
Tbh I don't give too much of a shit about this Rena shit anymore

I think the present development of all of them is more profound all the girls are so interesting and some of the already have forward intentions, it sort of overshadows the weird out of place Rena arrival and confusions

Yotsuba is already a total sweetheart, and imo, prolly the most fun and kindhearted to a fault among the 5... she totally deserves more clout then she already has... in fact Ichika, Nino, and Miku, who are the already established leaders, are sweet too. It's so much more worth just exploring them as humans now instead of the mystery girl of the past... but it also seems like Fuu could care less as well lol

Seriously tho, they're all quite lovely.... the author did a great job in igniting this cluster fuck war

Users who are viewing this thread