5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 10 Ch. 86 - Sisters’ War - Exhibition Match

So real first girl Fuutarou met is Yotsuba.. Makes sense that it is her that helped him from the police back then.

So far, Yotsuba and Ichika confirmed to meet young Fuutarou. As to who followed him and took a pic with him, that may be other quint.

@imtoohatt Most likely the girl in pic is Yotsuba. Because Itsuki knew Yotsuba was the girl in the pic when she first saw it so that's why there was no surprise in the end when they spoke. After her day with Fuutaro she goes back to the hotel and tells all the girls she spent the day with a boy. So it doesn't sound like anyone else had a chance to spend the day with Fuutaro except her. Evening was with Ichika. It's not clear though if they knew that Fuutaro had met Ichika in the evening.

remember at the end of the hot spring arc when someone kissed him and said that he probably started liking that person since then and married her
and in the pic when she says its all a lie show that she is the one who kissed him
then he will marry ichika perhaps?
and i think in the end he met all five girls that nigh five years ago but each in a different time

Dex-chan lover
@bananes557 I think he's reffering to the Bell Kiss specifically because, if not, he was also kissed by Yotsuba like 15-20 chapters prior to that

Aggregator gang
Seriously, why does it even matter who Rena is? Other than to fulfill the bullshit "first girl wins" cliché, I can think of no other reason why it would matter at all. Maybe I've forgotten some stupid plot point over the course of 85 chapters. The whole "quintuplets swapping identities" thing doesn't really add anything either. It's just bullshit to needlessly obfuscate things in an attempt to draw everything out longer.

Dex-chan lover
So in short,
Yotsuba was the one who bought charms with Fuutarou and then goes to tell the other sisters and when Ichika heard that he's in the lobby (ch.85), she goes to find him and play cards with him
God! This is hurting my brain

I had a feeling it was Yotsuba despite them trying to trick us unto thinking it was itsuki. I mean it made the most sense. In the beginning, Yotsuba was the only one who instantly was on his side and welcomed the studying with no resistant. It always seemed like she got friendly with him really quick while it took longer for the others too. Even ichika who seems naturally friendly was still kinda guarded more than Yotsuba. And while people can think its just her personality i just felt like it was more and would make the most sense if it was her.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Dex-chan lover
So did Ichika just decide to peace out here? ?? ????????

Miku also sunk herself here but i think she knew a rejection was coming so its all the same sad.

So it was Yotsuba damn i knew it ... Im still sad about Ichika thats too sad of an ending for her wtf ....

So Yotsuba always thinking about others is holding back.

And whats up with the sexy underwear ?

Will Yotsuba finally have a character arc? Find out in the next episode of “Hilarity with Five Identical Girls”

Users who are viewing this thread