5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 11 Ch. 87 - My Sisters and I ①

My goudness the mum looks like a proper teacher, also why did she say her fan that’s weird...

Fed-Kun's army
Finally, we're getting the Yotsuba arc. I've been sure it was her ever since the scrambled eggs arc where we learn she was the first to change hairstyles and about Ichika stealing her new friend.

Dex-chan lover
Yassss let's go yotsubae arc

Also just noticed now that among all the quints, Miku seems to have her mom's personality. Foreshadowing or just a coincidence? Maybe history will repeat itself and she gets married to the straightfaced dead-pan guy as well

Dex-chan lover
You kinda understand now why Yostuba wants to make their school camp fun for Futaro.

Anyone understand why the police were bugging him? Is it some japanese thing I'm missing?

edit: She accused him of taking pictures of her. Shown in ch 34. Thanks those who told me.

Double-page supporter
Nino won't be topped as best girl but maybe this Yotsuba arc will give her a contender.

Fed-Kun's army
I thought first that the mother from them divorced from the doctor and see the father from the Mc 😂 i thought step mother hahaha .... but I get the feeling that the mother have not married for love ( he is a like a fan )

Users who are viewing this thread