5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 11 Ch. 88 - A Certain Boy and I ①

@Talismaster
interesting thing is, we might be getting more insight on Ichika's lead as an eldest sister next chapter.
Last page shows her to be the only one cutting her hair short, after all. Itsuki is still nuclear and Yotsuba is Zetsuba still.
There's bound to be an incident to stick the quintessential in the quintuplets, just like what their mother would've wanted.
>Yotsuba flunking out still hasn't been resolved yet
oh no the despair train has no brakes

Dex-chan lover
@bamboeng
If all five become something meaningfully beautiful, tragic or not, I’m not sure I could take it. I already get super mad when character development goes down the drain to maintain a status quo, but they can’t really do that to me here, aside from chickening out of a confession.

I’ve already been bouncing around and having second thoughts about who I liked best, and if all five are in it my mind will be a mess.

lmao those people don't have any reading comprehension or are just blind. How is Ichika a "snake" for just talking with fuutarou? He was just Yotsuba's friend. It's not like she has some kind of exclusivity on him. Ichika could talk to him and be his friend as well! What kind of logic is that? Yotsuba could feel like that and all but Ichika did nothing wrong because all of the girls could be friends with him with no problem.

Dex-chan lover
Why is Yotsuba's chapter has to be a fucking flashback that has absolutely no impact to help her relationship?
God damn it. I hate this.

Dex-chan lover
@ngkn92
It’s called set up. Whether it’s for blooming love abounds or a sinking ship exploding is another question.

Like, if they made Yotsuba do stuff this chapter, then dropped this flashback on us afterwards, only to have her get rejected or win the game, I’d strongly feel it was an asspull that came out of nowhere.

Dex-chan lover
I'm a follower of the church of Miku but Yotsuba looked so precious in that onesie

is it guaranteed that "first girl" won't win or just that the author didn't like the trope? i'm a nino-fag but i like yotsuba

Well, with what is happening I could don't mind if Yotsuba is the bride.
But still, Fuutarou is able to tell Miku appart and that's really huge.

And we have something important here: Fuutarou may know who Rena was since the beginning since he heard her name.

So, is he still in love? Does he know it was not Yotsuba who was going under Rena? Who was the first Rena? He was acting differently with her.
And what about Yotsuba?

But Nino pls, slap Ichika one more time. Or maybe Yotsuba, she is the strongest.

@rodork Slap Ichika for what? lmao She did nothing wrong. The only thing she did was to talk with another person and making a friend with him. In Yotsuba childish mind, it made her upset but as far of Ichika, there was nothing wrong with her intentions as both could be friends with him.

And even if she did, that happened when she was a child.

@Rodork

I don't believe that Fuu can still tell all the sisters apart yet. In that scene that he GUESSED is was Miku AFTER saying she was Itsuki, he just read the mood as he saw Miku walking away and noticed her clenching her fist...

https://mangadex.org/chapter/507087/12

pretty much tells ya that she wasn't happy as she was walking away and inside he realized he was wrong and blurted out, "Miku?"

This is the first time I've seen one of the sisters shoot daggers at another one. I think Yotsuba may be the yandere in this group, and I kinda like it. ;-)

Dex-chan lover
@Talismaster
If that ever happens, I will buy a physical copy of this manga and process to burn it while record it.

@kent12121

Consider for a moment, that Ichika was posing as Yotsuba. Fuutarou, not knowing any better, saw Ichika and assumed she was Yotsuba (as he has seen no other sister than her). Ichika, being mistaken for one of her sisters, decides to continue the misunderstanding instead of correcting him (for it makes little sense to assume that Ichika would not realize when she was being mistaken for another sister). This is not an issue of exclusivity nor intentions but one of ill will (by perpetuating a lie) where one sister poses as another. Granted, it is not some grave misdeed but it certainly leaves one with a bad taste in their mouth.

@kent12121
"She did nothing wrong"
Are you that blind anon? So why do you think Yotsuba was sad then? It's because Ichika assuming that she's Yotsuba in front of shotaro. Go read chapter 66 again. She steals everything. Even in Miku's case too.

Users who are viewing this thread