5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 11 Ch. 88 - A Certain Boy and I ①

Dex-chan lover
altho ichika is a snake ass bitch

she hadn't heard about fuutarou yet. she was doing that on her own without knowing yotsuba talked to him too. remember, they met up, then met up again later. he just has no fucking clue because why would he?

also jesus christ yotsuba's trauma face will haunt me

@yotsuba428

Because she saw Fuutarou talking with Ichika and he didn't recognize that it wasn't Yotsuba. That was all of it. What happened here isn't remotely similar to what ichika did on the previous arc.

@nobaka
No, she knows.
x14.png

@kent12121
The whole point is "assuming". She lied to him. Then sad Yotsuba wants to change her appearance. She wants to be acknowledged. Oh boy..

Cucked by your identical sister:
T19.png

Dex-chan lover
So, Yotsuba had us fooled all this time by being the first girl Fuutarou met six years ago (Rena)? Now Author-san is going to tell me Yotsuba is actually book-smart and she could have gotten good grades on her own without a tutor.

After this revelation, I can say that all girls are still on game. 20-30 chapter ago I thought that Yotsuba was the only one girl out of the game "Who is the bride?" but after this, surely the author wants to continue to keep fans on their toes. Is different from Nisekoi, but I think Futarouu will choose one of the girl depending on who he likes now, not in the past.

Depending on what I read until this moment I think that Miku and Nino are the most quoted.

Wow. that last panel was kind of depressing. Was happy happy joy joy (mostly) until the last one, and BAM: We can't be together anymore. Neji sure doesn't hold back his sucker punches, not like that's anything new though. For once, I can't find a bright side to something.

Fed-Kun's army
@HakuErdrikll yes that was kid Ichicka but its not NTR if anything its Yotsuba's fault for never telling fuutarou that she has identical 4 sisters even after bringing him to the place where she and her sisters were staying, she even gave him her false name "Reina" instead of "Yotsuba". In short, she brought this upon herself after deceiving him like that.

Damn so this is the reason behind Yotsuba personality. I feel sorry for Yotsuba. She was the first one to fall in love with Futarou then all of her sisters started to fall in with him. I can't wait to see what Yotsuba master plan is.

Users who are viewing this thread