5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 11 Ch. 89 - My Sisters and I ②

Dex-chan lover
All these chapter flashbacks suddenly overshadows Nino's and Miku's confession. What a fucking ride this is.

Maruo was fairly indifferent to Yotsuba's score, though a 31 isn't really something to brag about. Looks like Yotsuba didn't recognize Fuutarou before reaching his table.

Awfully late awful story of an awfully underdeveloped character. 4D chess, huh? Dont kid me. :-D She is too dumb for that.

Not going to lie
I might cry in the next chapter when she recognizes him
If she gets embarrassed because she could not keep their promise that makes it all the more devastating

so how many more chapters are we thinkign there are left? 10? cuz u assume 4 more chapters for the rest of the sisters back story, then 5 more for finish it up?

Pacing doesnt feel right anymore, he should have divived the flashbacks onto earlier chapters. He probably made the story up as he went along tho

Miku is my favorite but Yotsuba is so relatable.
Good chapter to expand the plot.

By the way. Is it just me or Itsuki dressing up as "Rena" (Yotsuba) makes no sense. I mean what's her goal?

MD@Home
Holy crap. I don't know what to say, I'm so torn over whether to celebrate how her sisters stood up for Yotsuba, or lament how her admittedly flawed attempts at gaining individuality reached such a tragic dead end.
Because sisterly love is, of course, awesome - but being together "always" as a goal for its own sake? That makes no sense! The girls already have pretty diverse interests, and will soon have to go their separate ways to start a career (Ichika is facing this problem already), perhaps get married and have their own family... there is just no way they can stay together how they are now, and that is not a bad thing!

This chapter blew my mind. Haruba Negi, my hat's off to you for pulling this off in a harem manga.

now i know the reason why she had that reaction when they first met at the school she followed him and still no good he doesn't recognize him anymore and that's why she looks a bit mad or really mad and then yotsuba's lie started even though she likes him herself she hide it all for the sake of his sisters no more no less

oh and btw i'm now expecting a harem route a bit only a bit even though the author said i still believe on it a bit

Dex-chan lover
I could relate to Yotsuba the most from the very first chapters and that hasn't changed much, aside from that individualism fixation now.
But even with that, people go through many changes in their lives and some stick and some don't. I'm looking forward to what becomes out of Yotsuba after this! Hoping for some character development that sticks.

Damn my love for Nino is ever increasing, she's GREAT

Ohhh we finally know how Yotsuba came to be so self sacrificing. Next chapter hype

Group Leader
I guess Yotsuba's rebellious phase came earlier than her sisters and once she picked up Fuutaro's exam paper, everything was set into motion.

Also, I'm wondering what happened to Miku's personality. Hers used to be bubbly in middle school but it all changed in high school. I guess because of the Sengoku game? lol.

Anyway, the pacing's going off now. There are a lot of flashbacks in the recent chapters which should've been introduced in earlier arcs. This made me hard to digest what's happening to the story. I can still follow it, it just doesn't sink in to me. An example is their mom's passing which should have been tear-jerking but only span a few pages.

Contributor
I can see it already Yotsuba picks up test paper Fuu doesnt recognize her/ concentrating on revision 428 has her dad hire Fuu as tutour

Users who are viewing this thread