5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 11 Ch. 90 - A Certain Boy and I ②

@Lex79

To be more precise, Fuu's precious memories of the kyoto girl are related to the time he spent with Yotsuba and the things they talked about as you said... AND... related to the time he spent with Ichika later in the evening and we have yet to hear what was said and shared yet. His memories of the kyoto girl are from the combined time of the two. And both fell in love with him by the end of that day/evening.

If he fell in love with the girl in kyoto like they fell in love with him... then which girl did he fall in love with? Which moment was it that made him realize he fell in love... something that happened during the day with Yotsuba? Or something that happened between Ichika in the evening?

Or maybe both moments make his memories of Kyoto precious... and he credits them for who he is now... but it's the current memories with the quints... that make him fall in love with... someone else entirely... Nino?? 😲

Dex-chan lover
"Fuutarou?! After all this time?"
"Always"

Please pursue your own happiness, Yotsuba

Dex-chan lover
The progression of loneliness during the swingset scenes, and her "snapping" at Itsuki on page 16(212.) Too many feels in this one T_T My Yotsubafag heart can't take it.

All I can think now is:

1) We still don't know who the bell kisser is
2) From the reader's POV, we had a big "IN LOVE" moment from all girls EXCEPT Itsuki...

...which makes me afraid that my early sad prediction that First Girl (aka Itsuki) wins at the end will come to fruition.

But if Negi could pull out something even better than this Yotsuba arc, I'd be alright with it... I guess?

Fed-Kun's army
2wcl3c8.png

Double-page supporter
She deserves help from her sisters or something as well after all she's done.

As for people thinking this arc means Yotsuba's lost, I just can't see it. It wasn't even until this point that we even knew how she felt about him. Now it's showing all the moments until now to further show that. Not resolving this would be the shittiest writing in manga I've ever seen.

Dex-chan lover
@b-no and others thinking Itsuki is doing this for Yotsuba
You're half right and half wrong. Itsuki so far has been pushing the Kyoto Girl by claiming herself as Rena when Yotsuba never ever used that name, Itsuki did. Itsuki is actively trying to make Futarou think that:
- Fuutarou likes/loves Kyoto Girl
- Kyoto Girl is Rena
- Itsuki calls herself Rena, when in reality it's Yotsuba the one who shared experiences with him
Itsuki is just using it for her own agenda consciously or not she had plenty of situations to tell Fuutarou that KG is Yotsuba but instead chose dumb roundabouts regardings it which only ends crushing Yotsuba more and more.

Dex-chan lover
F*cking author... Playing with all our feelings like this! How are we supposed to chose one! I'm going to be sad no matter who gets chosen, since everyone else won't be! T.T

@Kuroageha

Yotsuba asked Itsuki to put on the costume and be KG because she didn't feel she could pull it off.

Ituski called herself Rena because when Fuu asked for her name, (I believe) she out of surprise of question pulled "Rena" without thinking (also author used it as misdirection thinking no meaning except that Rena can also mean "zero.") Doing so though was her mistake in that Fuu was able to make the connection when their grandpa mentioned the lost of their mom, "Rena" and eventually link that Rena was one of the quints.

Itsuki was not using Rena for her own agenda not sharing the truth... because it was Yotsuba that asked her not to tell him. Itsuki has no right to tell Yotsuba's secret if she didn't want him to know. Hence the disguise. It seems the purpose for the first visit is Yotsuba wanted Itsuki to get the picture of her from Fuu so that he would never make the link? And at the end their meeting with a, "Goodbye." But by the Kyoto trip, Itsuki was wanting to tell Fuu or try to get him to figure it out.

Even though Itsuki wants Yotsuba to tell Fuu who she was/is... I don't think Itsuki realized that Ichika was also the KG and not aware of how deep her feelings are too which complicates things too.

Group Leader
@kuroageha
Im not really interested whether itsuki is doing it for yotsuba or not. For all we know she may have motive or not. It's hinted but not yet confirmed so i'll refrain from commenting further.

What im interested in is about fuutaro's reaction once he learn that yotsuba was the lolikano she met 5-6 years ago.

Really? Miku is going to culinary school for Fuutarou? I mean, she thought about him eating that old croissant when she revealed her career choice to her sisters.

Her world really does revolve around him despite that he never reciprocated her affections. Even in an established intimate relationship, a person making their lover a priority over themselves is a recipe for an unhealthy relationship because it means that one person in the relationship is directly depended on the other for their happiness or purpose in life.

This is a problem for Miku since she IS WAY TOO ATTACHED TO FUUTAROU when they're not even in a romantic relationship. I mean, what will happen if she's not the one that he falls for in the end? what will her culinary background amount to? won't it always remind her of Fuutarou?

Yeah, Miku is becoming and less and less compelling to be the one with Fuutarou at the end.

Users who are viewing this thread