5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 11 Ch. 93 - Tsun-dere-tsun

@Jasonchee

The reference to staying by my side can also be linked to Yotsuba in past chapters too... Probably more so with Yotsuba... so it is just coincidence.

Dex-chan lover
A young rich handsome doctor adopting 5 depressed quints after their mother died and most likely have a dad complex since they never got a father. This had all the right ingredients to be another Oni Chichi, wtf went wrong?

Nino is playing Fuu just like he read it in the book. Got it right in the beginning, then questioned himself but got back on track when she also admitted to trying to pull him in. It's cute and he thinks it's cute. But it looks way too obvious that he's using the experience to try to understand the game with Nino and others and guessing you'll see chapters Practicing with the other sisters... Miku, Yotsuba and Itsuki before he goee for the real match.

Dex-chan lover
Page 17: now that's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. it has to be protected.

On another note, Ichika probably use wants to focus on her career as an excuse for her guilt for snekking Miku

Dex-chan lover
For the first and only time: no harem ending please god. Only Nino is fine

Contributor
So, we got a Ichika arc, then the next one will probably be a Itsuki arc.

Guess i will drop this until Ch. 102 then.

Double-page supporter
So looks like we're gonna get chapters of each quint spending time with him since last chapter was itsuki this one was nino so I'm guessing we'll be getting ichika chapter next can't wait for her and miku's chapter 😁

Aggregator gang
6EjWQqA.png

How relatable

Users who are viewing this thread