5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 12 Ch. 101 - The Last Festival - Ichika’s Side ①

If it won't end as a harem he'd probably date each of them, every relationship breaking at some point, then becomes some josei revenge drama or some ntr shit

Tbh I hate his indecisiveness, what a crappy answer... I'd kick him in the balls...

Group Leader
Very mature of Futaro. Actually interesting chapter. Looking forward to Nino side, the new school idol lol.

Fed-Kun's army
But the future stuff already confirmed that he is picking at least one of them in the future soooooooo...

Group Leader
YES. GOOD. I think most people seem to have forgotten about his conversation with their father, so this is pretty much what I expected / wanted to happen. Really curious about the other girls' perspective now~

Dex-chan lover
Didn't Negi already confirm that he's not making a harem end because he expressed his disappointment over it during an interview?

I understand not making it a harem would be the risky part but ooooh boy did he take to no one route.

That or Fuutarou is just being mature and not jumping the gun just yet. Of course he realized he loves everyone. But there can be only one and has yet to know that.

Next will be NiNO right? Gonna ready my GUn next week depend on Fuu-kun answer NINO 😑😑

t28

Dex-chan lover
He can’t pick anyone yet because there has been almost zero romantic interest coming from his side. He’s only just moved into the realisation of what friendship is worth to your youth.

The main things we’ll probably get from this arc are a reset for miku & nino’s active status, and the childhood friend girl triggering yotsuba into a realisation of her feelings.

I'm pretty sure he actually thought of choosing someone but was hesitant about the aftermath and the kid talking about the drama just made him decide not to jump the gun anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread