5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 12 Ch. 99 - The Sunrise Festival - Day 1

Dex-chan lover
C’MOOOONNN everything should have stopped at page 16 and it would have been the best!!!!!

Aggregator gang
The end is near? But dang, while not the 1st one I know, speaking straight to your Harem that you like all of them, instead of just keep pushing that fact aside, Fuutarou is a great guy for admitting that straight on.

Contributor
Yeah, I'll believe it when I see it. Not holding my breath here. Something'll happen like all of them approaching him preemptively to bow out because of sisterhood and crap.

Liu

So this that moment when all the readers want to straight up enter the manga to beat the crap out of anyone who dares interfere with his potential confession uh.

Dex-chan lover
I bet someone saw him say he likes all five of them. And they're going to be like "oh fuck he's making a harem".

Aggregator gang
@dummyaccount12345 i can. the MC of Ichigo 100% he straight up told them he likes them all. and also why he likes being around them and why he is attracted to them. also choose one in the end. no open ending bull shet.
in rpg relation comparison
the mc= hero. and the 3 girls
The Princess his idol
The Mage his companion.
and the Inn Keeper. his save haven.
who would you choose?

Supporter
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WE FINNA

H A V E
A
R E A L
E N D I N G
M A T E

ok i know i'm jumping the gun and there's still chance of this getting blown the hell up but my ship for a harem ending is still sailing.

Users who are viewing this thread