5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 13 Ch. 107 - The Last Festival - Yotsuba’s Side ①

Fed-Kun's army
whats with that takebayashi girl?
how many times yotsuba was told not to overdo it but she still ended up overdoing it. She never learns.

Supporter
Yotsuba = Sayori. Honestly, that credit page - bravo.

I'm still sailing on SS Yotsuba coming out on top.

Yotsuba is quickly rising from the middle choice to my favorite of the five. I’m rooting for her!

Double-page supporter
Man poor yotsuba ☹️ I wonder if she's even gonna give fuutaru a kiss like the other quints did? And I'm gonna be pissed since obviously itsuki's arc is last she better not have the best romantic moments with him.

Yotsuba may be nice and adorable, but she's really messing around, you have to stop acting stupid and naive or she'll really regret it in the end. A girl in love wouldn't do anything to make her sweetheart be with another girl....

I feel bad for her she is taking it too hard. She takes almost everything upon herself not worrying about her own health and pushing herself too hard. Always takes care of others priorities first. I'm pretty sure this could lead to depression. Having someone taking care of her won't fix the problem she need to stand strong for herself.

Not gonna lie, former Yotsubafag here. This is fucking hilarious watching Yotsuba crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this girl win the Fuutabawl.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm lost on how she ended up in the hospital. I imagine it has something to do with the page before it but I can't picture what happened.

Dex-chan lover
What a fucking lit credit
I once said "being Yotsuba is suffering" and author is pushing it even further.
Thank, I hate this, I hate it all.
Sometimes I wonder why I'm still reading this.

Supporter
Getting overworked and tired is her own fault. There's a limit how much one can do.

Users who are viewing this thread