5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 13 Ch. 110 - The Last Festival - Itsuki's Side ②

Dex-chan lover
Glad I havent seen any retarded comment like this here.
Hehehe that old man is such an alpha, he fucked his student, I wish this MC was alpha too and fucked all the girls

@JKTV
Reminds me of Kodomo No Jikan,
when the dad splits because the mom didnt want to abort.

Fed-Kun's army
that old man is creepy as fuck seriously.... where is the Truck-kun when you need him isekai that old man's ass.
Also what the fuck with that credit page equally creepy as the old man.

Dex-chan lover
That baldy looks as suspicious as fuck.
Seriously, what is his agenda to pop up after 17 years disappeared from his daughter's life?

kiss next chapter? seems like a win for me though I must say it is disappointing if she win with the power of asspull

Fed-Kun's army
@mrcat25
I wouldn't put too much stock into that. Who's to say that she didn't mean she's been holding back since their previous kiss in 68? It's been 7 months after all.
You could say the same thing about Yotsuba. After the kiss she was surprised how daring she was. Does that mean she's not the bell kisser either?
Until the actual reveal there won't be anthing that confirms or denies anyones chances.

Itsuki is the most generic and boring quint. I knew she would "win" from the start, but then the story actually got good and I saw a chance for a non generic end. That hope is gone now.

Double-page supporter
@InvinCybul
I do very much agree that ever since the end of the Yotsuba flashback that the story has been rushed (probably because Negi wants to finish the story on a precise volume, which is an utterly stupid reason tbh), but that doesn't mean that it needs to be even more rushed and crappy. Biological Dad should have gotten an entire volume for himself IMO, and be related to all the girls, but we have what we have.

you cant trust any words from someone running away from his responsibilities for more than 10 fucking years even if he bow down on you.

Oh well I guess a few years later people will find out what that credit page is about.
But still... WHY THE FUQ IS THAT CREDIT PAGE

Users who are viewing this thread