5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 13 Ch. 110 - The Last Festival - Itsuki's Side ②

Dex-chan lover
Can someone who knows what the credit page is about explain to someone who doesn't?
Many people are excited about the credits page, but to me it's just some weird irrelevant image. Please?

Calling this "forced drama," lmao. You people are wack. It's literally just reaffirming Itsuki's goals (dreams) in life as wanting to be a teacher. Stop looking for things to be upset about for the sake of being upset.

SJ7

Fed-Kun's army
The baseless Itsuki hate is kinda sad because she's actually great

Contributor
And ofc Itsuki is the only one with 3 chapters.

My, i REALLY WONDER who can be the bride ? :) :):)

Wow, an absentee deadbeat is really asking what did the other guy did as a father Smdh. At least he was there and supported them who weren't his and their mother. Anything is better than his old abandoning ass.

Dex-chan lover
"What has Maruo done for you?"
Fucking hell, that nigga:
-tried his best to save Rena or at least make sure she wouldn't have to worry about anything during her last moths of life
-provided for 5 young girls after their mother death
-makes sure they won't forget her (see Nino chapter)
-is constantly trying to make best choices for the quints (even if most of them seem more like cold calculations)
-is truly loving his adopted daughteroos as evidenced by mastering the POWER OF OLEV
In reality it seems more like he's afraid that quints hate him for not saving their mother, which is completely wrong and yet he keeps his distance because of that. Or at least because of Renas death. To me it seems like he's still blaming himself for that. And with time it just formed into this dan/tsundere relationship with quints. Maybe he was/is distant but he is there for them and always was.
I just hope that BioDad will disappear soon. Guy is creepy as fuck and last pages of previous chapter were almost doujin tier.

Dex-chan lover
This subplot really came out of nowhere and the story is ass. For such a major character, he's designed to look like a NPC lmao

>"My love for you spurred me into action"
>"My love for you"
He has been absent since their fucking birth and is the first time he interacts with one as a father, tf does he mean????

Ck itsukis chapter we can all agree that stupid father reveal is bad and is badly used as plot to develops itsukis character among all of the sisters shes the only one who actually need her really own arc which we can call a great arc but at this point theirs no saving her now shes a back groung chatacter through through

Dex-chan lover
I really don't like their dad, specifically his random smirking. Just... creepy old man vibes there. Being bald, bearded, and then showing up after his daughters matured a bit does not help at all. And yeah, the drama came out of nowhere.

Dex-chan lover
Loads the thot be gone.

Don't you dare author... She essentially consigned herself to side character status and still shows no indication of having feelings for Uesegi.
There is Nothing there.

Pick Yotsuba, Nino, Freaking anyone, but Itsuki the essentially non character.

Double-page supporter
I have a weird feeling this guy ain't even the father, he's probably doing this to test the resolve of Itsuki because you really do need resolve to be a teacher.

Users who are viewing this thread