5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 13 Ch. 110 - The Last Festival - Itsuki's Side ②

Dex-chan lover
This feels like bad soap opera plot. Like the ones where the authors get told they have one more season to wrap it all up and then in the last minute they get told another season has been bought by the channel so they shall write another one and thus the story gets drawn out.
Entertainment industry.

Lmao to think of it, the flashback side story is exactly like an ntr plot. With the stepdad as the ultimate cuck.

@goodhunter
"I have a weird feeling this guy ain't even the father."
Negi had already established the plot point and the series is reaching it's end. It'll be a shitstorm if he backs out of it now.

@kinosseur
"Lmao to think of it, the flashback side story is exactly like an ntr plot. With the stepdad as the ultimate cuck."

brb re-reading that doujin now

Dex-chan lover
IMO, as much shit as people are giving to the author, the biological father is kind of right in the sense that she does not have good prospects as teacher(s) (bio-dad missing, ever regretting mother). So I can kinda give it a pass, the rest of it is ass though.

Fed-Kun's army
@mammon
"Negi had already established the plot point and the series is reaching it's end. It'll be a shitstorm if he backs out of it now."
It's not like it matters. His only purpose is to give Itsuki determination to follow through with her dream. He didn't matter for the 18 years of quints lives, he won't matter for the rest of their lives and it doesn't matter who he is. It could've been literally anybody (or even nobody, since Itsuki already had doubts 15 chapters ago, but refused to talk with Fuutarou or Maruo), but Negi chose this cheap, 3-chapter drama route.

Dex-chan lover
Well, this chapter and Yotsuba's makes me less optimistic about their ships... Although both could still somehow pull ahead.

I'd be eternally grateful if Negi could somehow make it bigamy with Nino and Miku. But... yeah. Impossible for multiple reasons.

@Derael Yeah the winner has already been decided and it's not Miku. The winner is the bell kisser from chapter 68 and she's not Miku since she said that she's been holding back to kiss him in this arc so basically it's her first kiss.

Yet again I have to point out that buying the translated book IN NO WAY supports the author. The mangaka does not see a single penny of that money. Support the author through their Patreon or other services. Screw the publishers. They can rot in hell. Their business model of exploiting artists is quickly coming to an end, and not soon enough.

Also page 72. He lets himself in, and she immediately knows who it is. No honorifics are exchanged. They understand each other deeply. That is why there is no harem. The other sisters have superficial relationships with him. His relationship with Itsuki in much more personal. It was Itsuki in the wedding dress. Slam dunk. Period.

the old guy looks so very dead that even his words seem full of lie when he talks

Users who are viewing this thread