5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 13 Ch. 110 - The Last Festival - Itsuki's Side ②

Dex-chan lover
I still can’t believe the guy actually left just cuz he found out it was quintuplets and now he actually dares to casually approach her. He probably hesitated a lot to bring it up until he finally said it. But his characteristics and personality make him such a quirky and untrustworthy person.

Dex-chan lover
i'm pretty sure the guy's just a retired teacher, but more on the pessimist/opportunist side than the ideal father figure...

i don't think he's a psycho or anything, just a really selfish and maybe too free-spirited bastard...

weird how he's an applauded teacher/lecturer? it's just how the world is... weird how a guy like trump is president? same case... lol

Dex-chan lover
i'm calling it, the winner will call him "Uesugi-kun" one last time at the wedding before using the "that's right, i won't be able to call you that anymore" trope

Fed-Kun's army
That old man seriously creeps me out. Just seems like he's simply appearing to destroy Eatsuki's dream. Even if he wasn't, he's definitely an asshole. I'd rip off his mustache if I could. As ruthless as their step-father is, he is way more responsible than this guy.

Well being the one with 3 chapters must mean that Itsuki is the winner. It's just to weird for me, why does she likes him, we know why the other four likes him but Itsuki is still a mistery.

Double-page supporter
People looking too deep in number of chapters... you know, maybe, just maybe, it's because the plot of her arc is bigger? Ichika's, Miku's and Yotsuba's arcs were just conclusions to their respective character arcs, Nino's was a conclusion to her arc as well as conclusion to Maruo's arc (later has been built up for a long while so it did not need extra content and could seamlessly be merged with Nino's arc), whereas Itsuki's is conclusion to her character arc as well as both start and end of the arc about their biological father who BTW is a brand new character (and in extension is also resolution to their mother's arc). Unless you want to turn the story into rushed crap just to stay consistent to chapter numbers, you need to spend more pages on this arc.

Dex-chan lover
I am loving this fuck the bio dad attitude. Like legit being the bio dad means shit in reality! What the hell does he know, he barely met Itsuki! In all honesty, I really don't see this has Itsuki is clearly the winner as this is just kinda a longer arc because major development happened with her because she's gotten next to nothing, so ja. Still rooting for my girl Yotsuba!

I feel like we're gonna get that whole "I'm not really an arsehole, I was just pretending to be so that Eatsuki could overcome her self-doubt" thing. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if he's not even related to them. Japanese people tell crazy lies like that all the time, according to manga!

Supporter
We'll find out that the old man isn't their father... the father is the real father from the begin.

Dex-chan lover
Maruo: Raises 5 kids who aren't even his for 5+ years with a high class lifestyle.
"WHat wAs hE aBle to Do for yOu?"

Fed-Kun's army
@Nayrael
Funny that you're saying that others want "rushed crap" when it was Negi who pulled out Mudou out of his ass 108 chapters after the manga has started to give Itsuki some semblence of development when the manga is on the final straight.
It's been rushed crap for a while now, but this shitshow takes the cake.

Users who are viewing this thread