5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 13 Ch. 113 - The Last Festival - Fuutarou's Side

Fed-Kun's army
@Kipsta
Learn to read.
I never said Yotsuba was a childhood friend. It was an example of characters meeting before the story has started. First girl is about the first girl the MC has interacted with in the manga.
Backpedalled confession is still not a confession, since it's backpedalled. She didn't convey her feelings. Fuutarou still has no idea she likes him.
How am I coping? Am I trying to find a way for Nino to win? No, I'm just calling out your idiocy.
Grow up.

Fed-Kun's army
@zips
The one who needed to "get off her ass" is Yotsuba. She spent the whole manga running away.
Miku really put effort in.

And soooo Miku can wait

Nino is too late as Yotsuba won by.....

Ichika walk away

But don't look back in hunger, Itsuki said

Dex-chan lover
I knew it, I knew she was the one he was going to pick. I mean I'm happy that she gets love since she was the one who suffered the most... But I will always be a mikufag. Swipe right if you guys are on your phone bois. She will always be best girl for me

Aggregator gang
Okay? Not sure how I feel about this considering she put the least amount of effort into getting Fuutarou's affections even if she is childhood friend...

Group Leader
Can someone make stats on the frequency of quint names in the comment section please?

Users who are viewing this thread