5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 13 Ch. 113 - The Last Festival - Fuutarou's Side

I want yotsuba to win but there’s no way she does. She only recently got development so it feels like a bait n switch. Still see nino winning.

Dex-chan lover
Please be bait please be bait please be bait please be bait please be bait please be bait...

Tell me that there is still hope for harem ending...

Fed-Kun's army
Seems like a fake out, she didn't have much screen time until recently.

Dex-chan lover
@Summer_Otaku you mean aside from being the first girl, the one who met him originally when they were younger, helping him through secret meetings, being the reason he met any of them to begin with, and being the reason he got hired in the first place?

I agree it shouldn't be her but from a purely neutral standpoint shes been a fulcrum of the entire plot behind the scenes as told through a shit ton of flashbacks and realizations.

@sakuchu yep you are right
@phoenix_eD my bad i missunderstood you :) now is clear.

but what if.., Ichika remembers the drink that he bought, the juice one that appear in the pannel, and now in the pannel of him with the bag at the door, the drink that he is carrying is the one ichika likes?

just giving ideas xD

Dex-chan lover
NOOOOOOO NINO DIDNT WIN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Dex-chan lover
@Drewslaydon I don’t think her development is that recent it’s just that her arc showed it in one place the moment she met fuutarou her character was already developing she was always there for him the moment she saw him the earliest sign of development we can see was with her and the track and field club but that’s in terms of character the rest of the developments are unknown unless you figured out the mystery of the series.

oh damn! wait, let's calm down, it's only a bait, there's no way this manga will end at 100+ chapters right, should be atleast 200+?

YOTUSBA IS LITERALLY THE MOST ADORABLE QUINTS IN THE MANGA AND YET SHE HAD NO PANEL TIME AT ALL, AND NOW NEGI YOU JUST LET HER WIN OUT OF NO WHERE? NO FUCK YOU NEGI AT LEAST GIVE HER A MAJOR ROMANCE ARC SHE ALWAYS DESERVED. DON'T EXPECT US TO BUY THIS BULLSHIT. FUCK YOU NEGI, FUCK YOU

lol at people saying she doesn't deserve to win when she's pretty much been supporting him from the start and has worked hard to make him happy. Just because she wasn't pursuing him romantically doesn't mean that she doesn't deserve to win when what she's done could be more than enough to win someone over.

Dance Thread, Yotsubros.?
0c2.gif

You guys just saying who's the one deserve this. It's not like you who decide who's the one he choose. Just saying if you wanna decide on your own then why aren't you trying to make harem manga on your own bawl. Just grew up dude.
And congrats for the winning team out there.

And as for the one who trying to coped every detail on this manga. Please don't provoke anyone who is trying enjoy the manga because their heroine won. Just saying the one who should grew up the most is you.

Users who are viewing this thread