5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 13 Ch. 113 - The Last Festival - Fuutarou's Side

Double-page supporter
I was pretty sure Yotsuba would be chosen after Itsuki's side in this arc. Allow me to explain:

Every other quint besides Itsuki and Yotsuba had their shortcomings and weaknesses addressed and character arcs finished up until this arc. Some loose ends (like Miku's) here and there, but mostly finished. Itsuki had hers in her own mini arc inside this arc, hence her 3 chapters, but Yotsuba's arc was a fake out. She is still running away from her issues and sources of conflict AND, most importantly, her issues/inner conflict are intrinsically linked with Fuutarou. Itsuki had a foreboding line this chapter, as the future will not be as smooth as we think for the canonical ship. Itsuki is the most aware of the quints about Yotsuba's feelings, and I think she knows that Yotsuba's gilt will be a major hurdle in her relationship with Fuutarou.

Strap on boys, we've reached the endgame now. Yotsuba finally will have to face her demons head on (instead of pussyfooting around), she'll have to overcome the guilt she feels for not living up to the promise she made Fuuts.

any decision Fuutarou makes, we gonna feel 1/5 happy and 4/5 sad = still lose, thats why harem ending is only win!!!

This is the safest choice. Yotsuba is pretty much the second character of anyone who isn't Yotsuba main.

She won't be okay with this. She wants everyone to be happy, that's why in the next chapter she will made Fuutarou to be with every girl.
Harem ending or RIOT

I just love how two weeks ago everyone thought Itsuki won the harem war
But this week it turned out Yotsuba sink Itsuki ship

Manga : "I am a harem manga"
Negi : "i want this childhood friend to win"
Manga : "childhood always lose"
Negi : "fine, I'll do it myself"

That's my friend is the story why Negi wrote 5toubun

This comment section consist of
5% Of Yotsubros celebrating
5% Of "not my favorite quints but happy anyway she won"
90% Of people who still in denial and desperately demand baiting from Negi

I was a Nino shipper but I'm ok with Yotsuba. I'm just glad there is some progression and hopefully we'll get a few fluffy ending chapters.

autor said it'll end next volume so 10 more chapters to wrap things up. I wouldnt mind if he did spin off for every quint

Dex-chan lover
YOTSUBA FUCKIN WON HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

still my heart ached seeing Nino cry tho

a 5Toubun Visual Novel with harem ending, and Takebayashi route would be nice...😏

Dex-chan lover
Huh 500+ comment?

Yotsuba deserve to win,she sacrifice a lot,
A dark horse win,with everyone think yotsuba's ship already sunk

Negi,you and your damn tweet

Users who are viewing this thread