Chapter 15 btw
h2.png

if you didnt notice it, there's the silhouette of the bride

Double-page supporter
"This is the final scheduled program"

"It's over."

"This is only the beginning."

"Sorry for the wait."

(I can actually imagine Miku's voice as she spoke that line. I hope she gets to mend the cracks in her heart with gold)

Dex-chan lover
I go to check my follows, and I see 535 comments.
I've not even read, and I can taste the salt... and perhaps the sugar?

Fed-Kun's army
@wilddeath
Kid, don't tell me to reread the manga. I've read it more than 10 times over the course of past 2 years.
"Yotsuba was the first "raina" that met him when they were both kids at the temple (thus first girl)."
"First girl" means the first girl the MC interacts with in the first chapter of the manga. It has nothing to do with chronology.
BTW, the name Rena (because that's the name) is something Itsuki came up by herself. Yotsuba never had anything to do with that name.
"She was also the first "raina" that "reappeared" when he needed help with shit."
You mean chapter 42? That was Itsuki.
"Even if you don't count that then Yotsuba was the first one to meet him in the cafeteria at the new school they got transferred to (refer a couple chapters back, he technically met her before the others"
He met Itsuki the day before everyone else.
"even before isanari got involved"
Raiha called him about the tutoring job immediately after he met Itsuki for the first time. He got the job thanks to Isanari.
"Everything I said is true. If you don't believe me then simply reread EVERYTHING in one sitting and don't forget shit and accuse me of making stuff up"
You should take your own advice if you can't even remember basic plot from chapter 1.

My ship is sunking as always, rip HMS Miku.😭

On another note it is kind of funny that in a way he did end up with the "first girl" but at least i find Yotsuba a more fitting with MC than Itsuki.

Dex-chan lover
@RyuuSeigami I did think at first that it might be hinting at Miku there. He did identify her when she was disguised and that was the first moment we properly saw that. But I assume what it actual meant is when he could tell them apart easily without needing to try.

Double-page supporter
I'm just wondering how the guy that wrote the 41 page pdf explaining why Yotsuba is the bride must be feeling right now

Users who are viewing this thread