5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 14 Ch. 114 - The Last Festival - Fuutarou's Side ②

Supporter
Damn wanted Nino to win but shit at least we didn't get an open ending that would have sucked big time.

Dex-chan lover
Chose the girl with least significant interactions. Way to force it.

image0.jpg

Since Nino didn't win I'm gonna have to rate this manga a 0/10 now. Negi is a hack, etc.

Looking back at it, there was a dead giveaway...

Fuutarou's Ahoge looking a lot like Yotsuba's Ribbon ^^

Glad she won, i'm satisfied with this !

And here i need to wait for another week just to read, "I'm officially dating yotsuba now" in front of other quint.

btw i will never forgive you negi b*stard for making our godess nino cry

Double-page supporter
No, I'm mad sure, but salty? Nah. Congrats to the Youtsbros, even thou y'all have been out of the race since for fucking ever but you know what. Doesn't fucking matter.

Dex-chan lover
KUBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

At any rate, it's all over folks. Let's be happy for them, yeah? Congratulations, Yotsubros!

Dex-chan lover
i wanted miku to win but now that it's happened i'm WAY happier with yotsuba

Aggregator gang
I'm on Miku's team and I find Yotsuba to be way better choice compared to Itsuki.

Dex-chan lover
Sorry, I'm happy Itsuki didn't win... In the meantime, I'll make sure to give Ichika all the love she needs xDDDD

Double-page supporter
They're actually going with her huh? That's a surprise. The only more unreasonable choices, from a stance of comparing this manga to harems and manga in general, would be like Ichika or maybe Miku. Good thing it's ending after these consecutively shitty arcs instead of dragging it on. I wonder if this was always going to be the ending or if this is one of those "he set a bunch of flags for anyone, so he could choose later down the road" kind of endings. It really seems like it could be either.

hmm, i can accept this. at least the stigma "the first girl who met mc always win" is broken here...
THO I'M DEEPLY SAD SINCE NINO IS LOSE....
and uuh, i think i remember negi haruba said he will make a route for every girls. is that true?

Users who are viewing this thread