5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 14 Ch. 114 - The Last Festival - Fuutarou's Side ②

Dex-chan lover
I was almost scared to open the chapter.

Well, this pretty much settles it :/ Yotsuba was second best girl so not really bad, but c’mon, for the last 112 chapters it was all set up for an harem ending...

Oh, and not a forced one: HERE it would have been not only legit, but also justified by the sisters’background.

So...not really happy about choosing a girl. Imho, Negi considered it for some time but he chose to chicken out midway.

I wish there are another plot twist, maybe some fuutaro heartbreak moment where Yotsuba in some circumstances cannot love fuutaro, and then fuutaro change the bride.

Supporter
My one issue with Yotsuba winning is that she was basically a supporting character the entire time and with Nino, Miku, and Ichika actually getting fleshed out arcs, picking Yotsuba was unexpected.

Ma lil baby crying over the fact of her being the chosen one melts ma hawt! I’m so happy fo her!

The last page tho lmaoo

Fed-Kun's army
i honestly thought this chapter would just be fuutarou turning her down. pleasantly surprised. gg

Oh WOW! BRAVO NEGI BRAVO! Make the clinically retarded one who didn't do anything for almost 100 chapters to win Fuutarou over. What a fucking hack I hope you'll get what you fucking deserve.

Dex-chan lover
Yes she was a supporting character.... but fuutarou just actively said thats why he chose her. cause she supported him. every god damn time he needed it. Doesn't surprise me that she won. I mean she wasn't my choice but it's a choice I'm ok with.

Supporter
But this... this is beautiful. The salty tears of the other 4 houses nourishes me.

Ahem.

ANYWAY, I've said it time and time before but of the 5, Yotsuba was the only one that cared for his happiness, which in turn made her happy as well. Relationships are built on non-stop support of each other and we cannot make any sort of progress without it.

Users who are viewing this thread